Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's the same as the Fuck the Pope mob. I never see them in most boozers and it's only on here I ever hear folk go on about how they've 'nae taig pals'.

You go to the wrong boozers though. I was in Newcastle on Saturday night and it was getting big licks down there.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

What did you mean by this?

'I've never seen anyone chastised for wearing their Rangers shirt to an OO walk. Surely they shouldn't be associating their political views with the club too.'

The person wearing a Rangers shirt to an OO event shouldn't be wearing it to anything outwith the context of supporting the football club in case the are viewed to be associating their own political beliefs with the club. I mean if one dude wearing a Rangers top to a indy march is associating their views with the club surely that applies to everybody who wears it to any non-footballing event.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

No, Rangers FC are not a political organisation, probably wouldn’t be allowed in.

Having said that what about that MSP who wore her hoops to the Scottish parliament 

The question wasn't whether I'd be allowed in but would it be ok to wear it given they also embrace protestantism and unionism.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

You go to the wrong boozers though. I was in Newcastle on Saturday night and it was getting big licks down there.

I'm not likely to travel 120 miles just to go out for a pint of an evening. Seems a bit ott.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The person wearing a Rangers shirt to an OO event shouldn't be wearing it to anything outwith the context of supporting the football club in case the are viewed to be associating their own political beliefs with the club. I mean if one dude wearing a Rangers top to a indy march is associating their views with the club surely that applies to everybody who wears it to any non-footballing event.

The question wasn't whether I'd be allowed in but would it be ok to wear it given they also embrace protestantism and unionism.

How could you be seen to be associating your political beliefs with the club by attending an event for a religious institution?

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You're a journalist. You could write an article about it and see how many hits you gain. 

Maybe you could do a sponsored silence for charity.

The Saltire is now very obviously associated with independence, whether we like it or not. Even the taigs are waving it. Hijacked by them, like theyve hijacked everything else in this shitehole. It is a useful ruse to keep up the pretence in their ultimate goal of a republic

IF ever an indy, I would also hazard to guess that the Saltire disappears altogether with some feeble excuse for a new national flag to reflect the current populus and the new future and would hazard to guess, it will end up with green in it appease their taig electorate.

I would pose the question to Sturgeon if she has yet thought about it, but I'd bet she'd deny it, but that it wouldn't be off the table, but the reality is, here's one I made up earlier. I give you a tricolour of green, yellow and blue. Green for the taig republc, yellow for the papa and blue as a piece of tokenism for the rest of us.

Then what happens to the flag of the Union, in a change of Scotland's flag or not?

All speculation of course, but the way the omnishambles is playing out at Westminster, anything is possible and a second indy vote in the not too distant future. IF the yessers win, it would be a more painful divorce than Brexit. 

Archived