Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this animosity towards some fat dude with our top on and the blonde burd behind him with a club scarf gets away without as much as a derogatory remark

This reeks of Female Chauvinist

11 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Are there a far greater number of SNP/independence supporters in our support than anyone realises?? Do they sit there with gritted teeth through the vast majority of our songbook and avoid any merchandise with a union flag?

Or are they just a noisy minority who crawl out anonymously from beneath their rocks on the internet?

Judging by a 2018 Panelbase survey, the former I would think. I'm sure I remember a Daily Record one couple of years ago finding similar numbers (30-35%) of Gers fans supporting independence. 

More interesting question is.. if this is true, what's the reason we don't hear much about them?

A. Surveys are all pish

B. They're all Tim's in disguise kidding on to wind us up

C. They are real Gers fans who don't like being called "cunts" and "scum" by their own kind

DSEH3l1WkAEnMQe.jpeg

2 minutes ago, PortyBelly said:

Judging by a 2018 Panelbase survey, the former I would think. I'm sure I remember a Daily Record one couple of years ago finding similar numbers (30-35%) of Gers fans supporting independence. 

More interesting question is.. if this is true, what's the reason we don't hear much about them?

A. Surveys are all pish

C. They are real Gers fans who don't like being called "cunts" and "scum" by their own kind

DSEH3l1WkAEnMQe.jpeg

Polls literally are a load of pish. 

Anybody using them as fact is a moron

1 hour ago, PortyBelly said:

A. Surveys are all pish

DSEH3l1WkAEnMQe.jpeg

Their own fault

7 hours ago, PortyBelly said:

A. Surveys are all pish

DSEH3l1WkAEnMQe.jpeg

You are not “our own kind”

9 hours ago, PortyBelly said:

A. Surveys are all pish

DSEH3l1WkAEnMQe.jpeg

I’m surprised you managed to post that...I mean having the ability to type when a priest is hanging out the other end of you is no mean feat.

21 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Are there a far greater number of SNP/independence supporters in our support than anyone realises?? Do they sit there with gritted teeth through the vast majority of our songbook and avoid any merchandise with a union flag?

Or are they just a noisy minority who crawl out anonymously from beneath their rocks on the internet?

Geez. No wonder Ibrox is quite with all them non religious folk, atheists, yessers, Brexiteers, football fans, folk who don’t give a fuck about PUL, foreigners and other religions sitting there watching the fitba. 

If the nationalists gain independence I've no doubt their manifesto pledge of keeping the Queen as head of state would soon be broken and their slogan of one Scotland many cultures certainly won't apply to the thousands of Rangers supporters with a Protestant, Ulster Scots heritage. 

The snp have duped a section of our support into believing their only motivation is to have a fairer society with a thriving economy but the truth is they were born out of resentment and to this day remain a party of grievance. The republic of Scotland is their dream and for that I can't fathom out how fellow life long bears could vote for such a political party. 

The phrase turkeys voting for Christmas springs to mind.

17 hours ago, BF1 said:

2EC49994-CE4D-4C3E-8E04-5FD07415748B.jpeg

So does anyone know who this is so we can send him a trophy for making this thread what it is

Don’t know the guy in the Rangers top, but FollowFollow have confirmed the guy in the grey hoodie is George Bowie. Thought that was quite interesting... 

10 hours ago, PortyBelly said:

A. Surveys are all pish

DSEH3l1WkAEnMQe.jpeg

Answer to your question.....B

They have an obsession.

23 hours ago, Inigo said:

They go to watch football, then when they're there they sit and watch the football.

In theory I get that obviously. But they must feel at odds with the prevalent viewpoint among our support, especially in a social setting.

And - whilst folk can hold whatever opinion they want - its hard for many Bears not to feel disappointed/let down by fans who support a party/movement/agenda that is so clearly antagonistic towards our club and traditional values. Or maybe thy are just blind to the obvious?

On 05/05/2019 at 14:55, The Dude said:

The same reason that someone can support Rangers but vote for a party which harms our economy but are 'staunch'.

Labour did harm our economy before the tories took over , that is why we are having all the cut backs now as we need to try and balance the books where as labour threw money about like confetti.

A Countryard  bear said , some cunt needs to boot him right in the baws, you will not see the nationalist filth about his mouth off amoungst is so called own as he would get hounded out of Ibrox.

The cunts a traitor end off and has more in common with beggars in the east end than his fellow bears, he can fuxk  off to the east end for all I and the vast majority bears care..

12 hours ago, PortyBelly said:

A. Surveys are all pish

DSEH3l1WkAEnMQe.jpeg

Is that the same Daily record who says we were involved in stabbings when they were fighting amoungst themselves  in the town centre?  Or the pub they smashed up because it was owned by a Rangers fan after the 2-1 game?

I and anyone who attends Ibrox can tell you and them thatnits a load of pish.  

Another Poll wrong.  Ffs shock horror 

22 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Year or so ago some MSP woman (can’t remember her name or whether she was Labour or SNP) wore her scummy top to the Scottish parliament, she was doing it for a reason but I can’t remember why.

edit

https://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-03-30/trish-godman-targeted-for-wearing-celtic-top/

A month after we went into admin as well. Merely rubbing our noses in it. Arseholes.

23 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Labour did harm our economy before the tories took over , that is why we are having all the cut backs now as we need to try and balance the books where as labour threw money about like confetti.

A Countryard  bear said , some cunt needs to boot him right in the baws, you will not see the nationalist filth about his mouth off amoungst is so called own as he would get hounded out of Ibrox. 

The cunts a traitor end off and has more in common with beggars in the east end than his fellow bears, he can fuxk  off to the east end for all I and the vast majority bears care..

Lucky for us then the Tories are managing to make it even worse.

Why would anyone shout their mouth off about their political views at the fitba? I've never once sat at a game and thought I should launch into a lengthy monologue about my views on the legal prohibition of medicinal cannabis or the rights of terminally ill people to choose to end their own life. Can't say I've ever seen anyone decide to get on their soap box and try to convince those sitting around him why there should be a cut in VAT either. Why would someone do it about Scottish independence?

Archived