Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Anyone know this cunt?

Recommended Posts

Just now, The Dude said:

Genuinely wouldn't know. I didn't bother going to college or uni to learn anything about how to do this.  My 'education' has largely been me trying shit out and seeing what happens.😂

Well done never the less, I note you seem to be the only journo there waiting to get an interview, the posh hacks will probably just lift stuff from you I guess. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Well done never the less, I note you seem to be the only journo there waiting to get an interview, the posh hacks will probably just lift stuff from you I guess. :lol:

 

They didn't even bother showing up. I was the only media there not employed by one of the two clubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You an SNP man per chance? 

Loyal to no party. You one of those muppets that tries to merge football and politics together?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

In theory I get that obviously. But they must feel at odds with the prevalent viewpoint among our support, especially in a social setting.

And - whilst folk can hold whatever opinion they want - its hard for many Bears not to feel disappointed/let down by fans who support a party/movement/agenda that is so clearly antagonistic towards our club and traditional values. Or maybe thy are just blind to the obvious?

The ones I know (I can only talk about the ones I know, but it makes sense to me that this is how Nationalists will view it) don't feel at odds because they don't feel that's what they're there for, so they don't care what everyone else thinks politically or nationalistically (If that's a word). It doesn't bother them that folk think differently, any more than it would if a work colleague did because going to the football isn't an expression of politics to them. Nor do they care if it is to other people. I think you have to always remember that none of these people are seething nationalists. Seething nationalists probably wouldn't go because they'd feel at odds. Frankly (and this is my opinion, not theirs) if it bothers folk that some fans support Scottish Nationalism, and they can't handle folk voting, in a democracy, for what's best for them and their circumstances, then that's their problem. 

Regards being blind to the obvious, no. Some are disappointed by the SNP's actions towards us us and waver because of it. Others are disappointed but don't waver. Both still support nationalism for far, far bigger and better reasons than what's good for their football club (quite rightly so) , and that is the thing that a lot of other Rangers fans stubbornly refuse to understand. Whether they're right in the choices they make in relation to those other reasons is a completely different matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inigo said:

The ones I know (I can only talk about the ones I know, but it makes sense to me that this is how Nationalists will view it) don't feel at odds because they don't feel that's what they're there for, so they don't care what everyone else thinks politically or nationalistically (If that's a word). It doesn't bother them that folk think differently, any more than it would if a work colleague did because going to the football isn't an expression of politics to them. Nor do they care if it is to other people. I think you have to always remember that none of these people are seething nationalists. Seething nationalists probably wouldn't go because they'd feel at odds. Really (and this is my opinion, not theirs) if it bothers folk that some fans support Scottish Nationalism, and they can't handle folk voting, in a democracy, for what's best for them and their circumstances, then that's their problem. 

Regards being blind to the obvious, no. Some are disappointed by the SNP's actions towards us us and waver because of it. Others are disappointed but don't waver. Both still support nationalism for far, far bigger and better reasons than what's good for their football club (quite rightly so) , and is the thing that a lot of other Rangers fans stubbornly refuse to understand. Whether they're right in the choices they make in relation to those other reasons is a completely different matter.

very well put Inigo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Politics is intertwined in every aspect of society if you don’t see that then you need to grow up. 

Fan Zone rejected - Politics

Scum FC given golden hand shake deals time after time - Politics. 

Conspiracy theories - RangersMedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The ones I know (I can only talk about the ones I know, but it makes sense to me that this is how Nationalists will view it) don't feel at odds because they don't feel that's what they're there for, so they don't care what everyone else thinks politically or nationalistically (If that's a word). It doesn't bother them that folk think differently, any more than it would if a work colleague did because going to the football isn't an expression of politics to them. Nor do they care if it is to other people. I think you have to always remember that none of these people are seething nationalists. Seething nationalists probably wouldn't go because they'd feel at odds. Really (and this is my opinion, not theirs) if it bothers folk that some fans support Scottish Nationalism, and they can't handle folk voting, in a democracy, for what's best for them and their circumstances, then that's their problem. 

Regards being blind to the obvious, no. Some are disappointed by the SNP's actions towards us us and waver because of it. Others are disappointed but don't waver. Both still support nationalism for far, far bigger and better reasons than what's good for their football club (quite rightly so) , and is the thing that a lot of other Rangers fans stubbornly refuse to understand. Whether they're right in the choices they make in relation to those other reasons is a completely different matter.

So they are happy to see their team held under by their political party. The same singleminded xenophobic bigoted belief inside their party that stretches far beyond just Rangers FC. 

So in a nutshell those that don’t waver are so blinded by that one goal of independence they will stomach anything their party will do. That is a very dangerous stance to take in any society and should be shunned. 

You talk about democracy there, we had a democratic vote they lost. Remember that once in a lifetime vote, my god it’s been a short life. 

Bobby Hume and OhW like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Says the wee boy that makes the founder of the Flat Earth Society look sensible. 

You wish I was a wee boy you filthy taig. Do one back to your dump of a homeland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BF1 said:

You wish I was a wee boy you filthy taig. Do one back to your dump of a homeland. 

😂😂 debate won you stupid wee moron. 

I mourn for the future of our support if this is the level we have starting to support us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

again

Is it only me that feels saddened that the OP called a fellow bear a "disgrace"  "scumbag" and a "cunt"? 

Aye where's the love? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So they are happy to see their team held under by their political party. The same singleminded xenophobic bigoted belief inside their party that stretches far beyond just Rangers FC. 

So in a nutshell those that don’t waver are so blinded by that one goal of independence they will stomach anything their party will do. That is a very dangerous stance to take in any society and should be shunned. 

You talk about democracy there, we had a democratic vote they lost. Remember that once in a lifetime vote, my god it’s been a short life. 

some folk just want to watch a game of fitba you know. Get up in the morning, bacon roll and head out the door for a few beers with the mates and head up to the game not giving a fuck about any other team or what they do or say.

some want to do more, say more, act more - than just watch the fitba and that's also fine.

There is nothing anybody from any party/council etc can do if we score more goals than the opposition on the day we play them and win stuff, cups, leagues and the like, that is good enough for loads of people and that should be respected by fellow bears.

BF1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BF1 does generally post like a 14 year old who's speaking with adults for the first time tbf.

Rambling on about tin foil hats and conspiracies whilst ignoring photographic proof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 debate won you stupid wee moron. 

I mourn for the future of our support if this is the level we have starting to support us. 

Aye I fear for our support too, when only a small section of our support contribute to any sort of atmosphere in Ibrox for a full 90mins at every home game. I play my part. 

 

No doubt you just sit quietly throughout the game before pissing off 20mins early, that's if you even go. Part time-supporter at best, but more likely an obsessed taig. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

some folk just want to watch a game of fitba you know. Get up in the morning, bacon roll and head out the door for a few beers with the mates and head up to the game not giving a fuck about any other team or what they do or say.

some want to do more, say more, act more - than just watch the fitba and that's also fine.

There is nothing anybody from any party/council etc can do if we score more goals than the opposition on the day we play them and win stuff, cups, leagues and the like, that is good enough for loads of people and that should be respected by fellow bears.

AS CB said above the way politics is in this country just now is actively harming the club.

Bobby Hume likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...