Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. Find it laughable that folk expect this to be a club of political sheep. 

Wearing club gear to these things is a riddy generally though same on the Unionist side.

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Whoever he is somebody needs to boot him right in the baws. 

How anyone can support Rangers but vote for a political party that would see us under the cosh at every turn is beyond me. 

The same reason that someone can support Rangers but vote for a party which harms our economy but are 'staunch'.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

This idea that we as a support have, or should have, homogenous opinions on everything is so fucking bizarre. Most people's politics aren't dictated by their football team. Is there a culture that a lot of our support share? Of course, and that's good for them, but they don't have exclusivity over the club. At Ibrox, on any given match day, there will be people who are Protestants and people who have no religion, people who believe in the Union and people who don't, people who backed remain and people who backed Brexit, people who voted Labour, Greens or Lib Dem and people who voted UKIP or Tory. It doesn't matter, we are all there for Rangers and Rangers is theirs as much as it is mine or anyone else's. 

Welll said 

the shameful thing is fellow bears hating their very own because of it

I play football with a guy that's a season ticket holder and has been since he was a wean thanks to his old man. I think over the last decade he hasn't even missed a handful of games home or away. He buys all the merchandise, has a brick at Ibrox and all that carry on.

He's voted Yes in the referendum and is still very much in favour of independence. He's probably attended at least one of these daft rallies as well because that's just who he is.

The idea that he's not a proper Rangers fan or he's not welcome and shouldn't be anywhere near Ibrox just because he doesn't share the same political view as the majority of his fellow supporters is fucking laughable to say the least.

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I play football with a guy that's a season ticket holder and has been since he was a wean thanks to his old man. I think over the last decade he hasn't even missed a handful of games home or away. He buys all the merchandise, has a brick at Ibrox and all that carry on.

He's voted Yes in the referendum and is still very much in favour of independence. He's probably attended at least one of these daft rallies as well because that's just who he is.

The idea that he's not a proper Rangers fan or he's not welcome and shouldn't be anywhere near Ibrox just because he doesn't share the same political view as the majority of his fellow supporters is fucking laughable to say the least.

Wouldn't be surprised if his views were shared by the majority of our support. Vast majority of supporters probably wouldn't let the football club they support influence their political views. That approach seems a lot more sensible. 

It was an independence march yesterday and nothing to do with the SNP so the guy could simply be an independence supporter. If the guy is an SNP supporter he really needs to question why he would support the likes of Aitken and Dornan with their constant attacks on our club.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Whoever he is somebody needs to boot him right in the baws. 

How anyone can support Rangers but vote for a political party that would see us under the cosh at every turn is beyond me. 

Should someone boot the old boy flag baring today before the match?

41 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if his views were shared by the majority of our support. Vast majority of supporters probably wouldn't let the football club they support influence their political views. That approach seems a lot more sensible. 

So ur saying that vast majority of our support want independence or am I reading this wrong ?

6 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

So ur saying that vast majority of our support want independence or am I reading this wrong ?

Not what I'm saying. 

Vast majority, probably not. Wouldn't surprise me either way if a majority of our support were for or against independence. Personally don't think it matters as politics and football are separate. 

What I do think is voting on politics based on the club you support is beyond idiotic. Sure plenty of bears voted leave, taigs voted remain. But I guess voting based on a football club makes it simpler and requires no real thought, so each to their own. 

52 minutes ago, BF1 said:

4 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Not what I'm saying. 

Vast majority, probably not. Wouldn't surprise me either way if a majority of our support were for or against independence. Personally don't think it matters as politics and football are separate. 

What I do think is voting on politics based on the club you support is beyond idiotic. Sure plenty of bears voted leave, taigs voted remain. But I guess voting based on a football club makes it simpler and requires no real thought, so each to their own. 

Got to be at it.

Am more concerned that we have people trolling the web and taking the time to create the original post.

The good thing about being free, is being able to have whatever belief you want. I disagree with this guy's opinion,but will fight for the right for everyone to have freedom and the right to make their own choice - not what a slabbering maniac keyboard warrior tells anyone else to think or do.

THAT is freedom.

13 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am more concerned that we have people trolling the web and taking the time to create the original post.

The good thing about being free, is being able to have whatever belief you want. I disagree with this guy's opinion,but will fight for the right for everyone to have freedom and the right to make their own choice - not what a slabbering maniac keyboard warrior tells anyone else to think or do.

THAT is freedom.

Seen you go on about keyboard warriors a bit lately...whilst being one yourself

Irony at it's finest

Archived