Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

You're talking about something that 'allegedly' happened. I'm in no way defending him here btw.

Ok how about the 'tour of japan' myth or using the death of a former player to manipulate the fixtures to their benefit, calling the club 'vile, vicious and racist' at Celtics AGM

Just now, The Dude said:

Ok how about the 'tour of japan' myth or using the death of a former player to manipulate the fixtures to their benefit, calling the club 'vile, vicious and racist' at Celtics AGM

You don't need to convince me that someone connected with celtic was/is anti Rangers

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Conservative life peer, former minister and celtic FC director.

John Reid pushing for HMRC to investigate our use of EBT (allegedly) isn't as bad as turning down a fanzone etc?

Btw John Reid (Labour) quite possibly was the most dangerous politician to Rangers ever because of the EBT stuff - fact

yet imagine voting for a party that has an active Cel*tic director on board

51 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

All I've taken from this thread is that @BF1 seems like an absolute retard

Thanks for exposing yourself as a taig. Onto the pile you go. 

3 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Thanks for exposing yourself as a taig. Onto the pile you go. 

mate, I get you need some come backs on here - but the folks you are calling taigs are decent bears. Find a different way, cos that way is not good and you deserve the ridicule   

plus I'll ban you

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

mate, I get you need some come backs on here - but the folks you are calling taigs are decent bears. Find a different way, cos that way is not good and you deserve the ridicule   

plus I'll ban you

Works both ways. 

Dare say I contribute much more at games than any of them

There is simply no way of defending SNPira.

From their alliance with SFira, to gross mismanagement of the economy with massive year on year deficits, to an NHS in crisis, to failure in social housing, to sectarian schools, to being discriminatory towards the PUL community, to dividng society and garnering votes from minority groups that disadvantage the majority, to roads and transport a trainwreck, pardon the pun.

Then we have the policing, judicial system and COPS all carrying out their obligations with prejudice, form prosecution to sentencing when it comes to members of the PUL community.

We bear witness our enemy in the eastend gain favour and fiscal support in all matters paedo fc, whilst we get the centre of a doughnut and planning applications turned down. 

We bear witness to SNPira politicos publicly and unjustifiably demonising us at every turn. 

We witness the acceptance of dissident IRA groups and their supporters freely parading paramilitary style in our streets with their messages and threats of death. Whilst the OO get fucked from pillar to post in their freedoms.

We now witness the newest recruit to the nationalist cause in one clearly unhinged Sikh, who clearly stated his defiance of the authorities and telling us all what is good for us and how bad the British are. The last time I looked we are all British.

Lastly, the SNPira cannot give an answer to the economic case for Scotland on independence, simply because there isn't one and you don't have to be an accountant to work that out. 

Now with thier track record of failed policies and their discrimination, you wouldn't have to be the brightest light bulb to understand that SNPira is seriously bad for the health and well being and to understand as to whom in the main would suffer most on indy. Failure in that understanding would equate to one being either an utter moron or a taig.

End of.

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

There is simply no way of defending SNPira.

From their alliance with SFira, to gross mismanagement of the economy with massive year on year deficits, to an NHS in crisis, to failure in social housing, to sectarian schools, to being discriminatory towards the PUL community, to dividng society and garnering votes from minority groups that disadvantage the majority, to roads and transport a trainwreck, pardon the pun.

Then we have the policing, judicial system and COPS all carrying out their obligations with prejudice, form prosecution to sentencing when it comes to members of the PUL community.

We bear witness our enemy in the eastend gain favour and fiscal support in all matters paedo fc, whilst we get the centre of a doughnut and planning applications turned down. 

We bear witness to SNPira politicos publicly and unjustifiably demonising us at every turn. 

We witness the acceptance of dissident IRA groups and their supporters freely parading paramilitary style in our streets with their messages and threats of death. Whilst the OO get fucked from pillar to post in their freedoms.

We now witness the newest recruit to the nationalist cause in one clearly unhinged Sikh, who clearly stated his defiance of the authorities and telling us all what is good for us and how bad the British are. The last time I looked we are all British.

Lastly, the SNPira cannot give an answer to the economic case for Scotland on independence, simply because there isn't one and you don't have to be an accountant to work that out. 

Now with thier track record of failed policies and their discrimination, you wouldn't have to be the brightest light bulb to understand that SNPira is seriously bad for the health and well being and to understand as to whom in the main would suffer most on indy. Failure in that understanding would equate to one being either an utter moron or a taig.

End of.

Do you think we will win the league next year mate?

On 05/05/2019 at 13:23, GOAT said:

Tell him how much of a disgrace he is to that jersey he is wearing.  Absolute scumbag. 

2EC49994-CE4D-4C3E-8E04-5FD07415748B.jpeg

Does anybody want to

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Btw John Reid (Labour) quite possibly was the most dangerous politician to Rangers ever because of the EBT stuff - fact

yet imagine voting for a party that has an active Cel*tic director on board

Out of interest is their a major dif between an snp supporter and someone who would like to see Independance, and given that the snp may not be in power if or when Independance happens? Not into politics or any shit like thay whatsoever but I often wonder if most of us confuse them

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s what they keep telling us, wonder how they will split on party lines, we could run a book on it.

My thought is they will still be there as a third party, once they’ve had power they won’t give it up easily 

Will they fuck, that rancid wee bitch wants to be the first president of the new republic. 

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Out of interest is their a major dif between an snp supporter and someone who would like to see Independance, and given that the snp may not be in power if or when Independance happens? Not into politics or any shit like thay whatsoever but I often wonder if most of us confuse them

I think if people want independence for Scotland the only party offering that is the SNP and of course in an independent Scotland Labour/Conservatives may be in power. 

This should be deleted or at least moved out of the BD as it's 20 pages of mostly fuckall to do with Rangers.

I'd also ban the cunts calling anyone taigs etc. 

Just off the top of my head there's been @The Dude called a fenian mess and @Courtyard Bear and @.Williamson. are supposedly taigs. Embarrassing.

Archived