Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The legacy of all parties remain today, some good, some bad, it’s what they’re doing  now and the future that matters 

I dunno if there's a legacy that's changed Scotland more than what happened to heavy industry under the Tory watch. You just have to drive through Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and Glasgow estates to see it.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, gmcf said:

We know what they've done politically , but what particularly have they done to harm Rangers ? 

Iirc , this is what you asked of the snp a while back.  

Waste of time mate .... they only want to deflect to talk about other parties and their misdemeanours .... while denying any wrong doing towards our Club from within the SNP ... they also preach about politics and football being .... "separate entities" ...... when that happens you know the brainwashing is complete.

Personally .... In an ideal world.... football and politics should be poles apart but unfortunately we have a Rangers hating bunch of thugs in the GCC..... who now under the SNP banner (Labour before that) are being given free range to do as much damage to our Club as they can .... when you have that situation the outcome invariably results in political Interference of the lowest form disrupting the normal flow of events.

Luckily we have the ballot box .... the only democratic means with which to change the status quo ..... do not think your vote is of no count ... it is ... it just has to be widely used by all voters who are serious about getting rid of this obnoxious republican political party ..... who have more in common with the equally obnoxious Sein Fein than the indigenous People of Scotland .... which is to break up the Union that is the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland ..... we as a Club and the majority of our following are a huge thorn in their side and are classed as "persons of interest" to be dealt with by any means possible to silence our voice.

The only way to minimise their power is to let them know  .... "That We Have Also Not Gone Away" ..... Vote them out. 

:UK:

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The legacy of all parties remain today, some good, some bad, it’s what they’re doing  now and the future that matters 

So rewind and say that same thing as if you were back in the 80’s

it's cyclical 

25 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The legacy of their policies remain to this day 

You could argue the same with very political party in every country. Labour in their decade in power made some terrible decisions not only for this country but on a global scale.

32 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

You could argue the same with very political party in every country. Labour in their decade in power made some terrible decisions not only for this country but on a global scale.

A great case for separating your politics from watching/supporting the famous Glasgow Rangers 

A bit like what I do 

9 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Waste of time mate .... they only want to deflect to talk about other parties and their misdemeanours .... while denying any wrong doing towards our Club from within the SNP ... they also preach about politics and football being .... "separate entities" ...... when that happens you know the brainwashing is complete.

Personally .... In an ideal world.... football and politics should be poles apart but unfortunately we have a Rangers hating bunch of thugs in the GCC..... who now under the SNP banner (Labour before that) are being given free range to do as much damage to our Club as they can .... when you have that situation the outcome invariably results in political Interference of the lowest form disrupting the normal flow of events.

Luckily we have the ballot box .... the only democratic means with which to change the status quo ..... do not think your vote is of no count ... it is ... it just has to be widely used by all voters who are serious about getting rid of this obnoxious republican political party ..... who have more in common with the equally obnoxious Sein Fein than the indigenous People of Scotland .... which is to break up the Union that is the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland ..... we as a Club and the majority of our following are a huge thorn in their side and are classed as "persons of interest" to be dealt with by any means possible to silence our voice.

The only way to minimise their power is to let them know  .... "That We Have Also Not Gone Away" ..... Vote them out. 

Excellent post Bobby . I can understand people saying that they're not letting their football interfere with their politics  , but they're kidding themselves on if they dont think politics and football are intertwined - you just have to look at how c....c have benefitted under Labour , while the snp do their best to hold us back . 

17 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

No idea how I missed this fantastic post, explains exactly what is happening and what needs to be done. :cheers:

19 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Oh my god :lol:

Are you really one of the Union Bears?? 

Laughing my head off at this, hahahaha 

He won't be.

He's some wee guy that's became interested in ultras lately and letting off clouds of smoke at games and now he's here to promote his one man singing band I'd say 

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He won't be.

He's some wee guy that's became interested in ultras lately and letting off clouds of smoke at games and now he's here to promote his one man singing band I'd say 

Very good, atleast your doing your part keeping a seat warm for 70 minutes. 

On 05/05/2019 at 13:52, yermaw145 said:

Honestly ? We are now shaming people for having the audacity to have a belief ? I hate the SNP more than anyone but I must say this is the most shameful thread I've encountered in the bears den in a while. 

a vote for SNP or Independance is a vote against Rangers 

11 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Very good, atleast your doing your part keeping a seat warm for 70 minutes. 

:lol:

I do the full 90 seated. The seats are there for a reason. Bet you're one of those ones that sings all the loyalist garbage of the day and gives our support a bad name 

On 05/05/2019 at 13:58, Prso's headband said:

Nats are desperate to influence our support because regardless of what way you look at it our support and community have a massive bearing on independence along with the silent majority. 

correct...........

On 05/05/2019 at 23:40, Malkytfp1 said:

So you define a Rangers fan by their political views? Never mind if they bleed blue or have pumped thouasands of their own cash into the club they love, the fact they have a different political view from you means they are no Rangers fan? 

Thank fuck im not in your book.

support Rangers

support what the club is about 

if not well .....awkward 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

I do the full 90 seated. The seats are there for a reason. Bet you're one of those ones that sings all game and gives Ibrox an atmosphere. 

Archived