Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

Who gives a fuck. It's a democracy. 

It was an independence march. If that's what he believes in then thats his choice. Fuck all to do with anyone else 

It's a democracy :lol:

Why are they marching about a vote they lost 5 years ago then? 

What the fek has Scottish independence got to do with Rangers Football club ? 

And why has a blokes political opinion got to do with this forum ?

Ffs its 2019.. Those who are ridiculing this bloke do realise that they are idolising Catholics  wearing and playing for our club... Oh the Irony of it all....Its certainly an art this selective bigotry hahaha

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

It's a democracy :lol:

Why are they marching about a vote they lost 5 years ago then? 

Because it is what he believes in.

I march for things I believe in too. As do many thousand of Rangers fans.

4 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

Ffs its 2019.. Those who are ridiculing this bloke do realise that they are idolising Catholics  wearing and playing for our club... Oh the Irony of it all....Its certainly an art this selective bigotry hahaha

Fuck up Robert.

5 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

Why are you comparing catholicism with Scottish independence? Also how is it 'bigotry'?

8 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

Wut da fuk?

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I play football with a guy that's a season ticket holder and has been since he was a wean thanks to his old man. I think over the last decade he hasn't even missed a handful of games home or away. He buys all the merchandise, has a brick at Ibrox and all that carry on.

He's voted Yes in the referendum and is still very much in favour of independence. He's probably attended at least one of these daft rallies as well because that's just who he is.

The idea that he's not a proper Rangers fan or he's not welcome and shouldn't be anywhere near Ibrox just because he doesn't share the same political view as the majority of his fellow supporters is fucking laughable to say the least.

To be fair I rip the piss out of every loser Yes voter I meet no matter what team or god they support. They are all stupid cunts who think they are more important than the majority of our population who voted to remain in the union. They say they love Scotland whilst ignoring the will of our people. Fucking retards.

Anyhow, I'm off to start a rally to insist Kylie Minogue marries me....

7 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

You do realise that the club is for the Union, we don’t back the armed services, the Queen and display the Union flag just because the colours suit.

The rebels want all that to go, and it will (eventually) if it ever happens  

12 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

Hahaha Robert. Hahaha fuck up Robert.

9 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

To be fair I rip the piss out of every loser Yes voter I meet no matter what team or god they support. They are all stupid cunts who think they are more important than the majority of our population who voted to remain in the union. They say they love Scotland whilst ignoring the will of our people. Fucking retards.

Anyhow, I'm off to start a rally to insist Kylie Minogue marries me....

I don't care much for his political opinions. I don't hold it against him though.

If I called him a scumbag or told him he wasn't welcome at Ibrox because of said opinions though he would laugh in my face and rightly so.

We get 50000 through the turnstiles each week.  None of us share the same views on everything.  The only thing that matters is cheering the Bears and being passionate about the team.  

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

We get 50000 through the turnstiles each week.  None of us share the same views on everything.  The only thing that matters is cheering the Bears and being passionate about the team.  

And hating Catholics and SNP supporters 

Just now, andyhrfc said:

Disagree, we all hate septic. Other than that, agree. 

Archived