Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not been on RM much tonight but we have had some crakers of threads today. 

I would never tell anyone how to vote or what to do with their lives , but this person is making a political point at a yes supporting rally and trying to say look at me I am a Rangers fan and support independence as well. 

I am sure he made a conscious decision to wear that top which for me is a little sad. 

38 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Your "book" means fuck all.

Don't know about that

Nationalists ain't welcome.at ibrox. If you think they/you's are then you're off your tits :lol:

2 hours ago, Robert68 said:

So I`m a fenian now lol..If only you knew...you my boy are a retard with nothing but a keyboard and a screen to frig off to

You eat wee cunts arsed ran way crabs lol 

4 hours ago, Robert68 said:

What the fek has Scottish independence got to do with Rangers Football club ? 

And why has a blokes political opinion got to do with this forum ?

Ffs its 2019.. Those who are ridiculing this bloke do realise that they are idolising Catholics  wearing and playing for our club... Oh the Irony of it all....Its certainly an art this selective bigotry hahaha

Bigotry :lol:

shut up ya fucking weirdo

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Are you a yesser Rockwell?

Are you an SNPer? Or an SNPira backer?

I'm staunch anti-mongo and pro-logic. One of the cornerstones of which is football and politics are separate things. 

3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Many agree with you, many won't which proves my point

So are you a nationalist? And do you think your lot are welcome at ibrox?

Seemed to hear around 30k the day givmijg it rule Britannia? There seemed to be no opposition to that at the time?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Seemed to hear around 30k the day givmijg it rule Britannia? There seemed to be no opposition to that at the time?

I stood cross armed chanting FOS against i.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I missed kick off last week so clapped Chalmbers today

Mee also mate

Disappointed Rangers didn't honour the man who scored the greatest ever goal imo 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You asked me a really similar question a few years back, my answer is the same, if someone doesn't vote the same way as me I don't hate them, because that's a bit mental. Conversations happen constantly between mates who don't agree on politics, it's totally fine. 

No I'm not a nationalist. 

18 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hahaha. 

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I’m a nationalist - never felt uncomfortable about it at all and I’ve had a season ticker 32 years now. Thinking 30 k singing Rule Britainia is upsetting is kinda weird tho’ 

next think you’ll be telling me I can’t support the Queen cause I’m a yesser or some other pish the Rangers are only unionist mob rattle out! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’m a nationalist - never felt uncomfortable about it at all and I’ve had a season ticker 32 years now. Thinking 30 k singing Rule Britainia is upsetting is kinda weird tho’ 

next think you’ll be telling me I can’t support the Queen cause I’m a yesser or some other pish the Rangers are only unionist mob rattle out! 

We are a unionist loyalist club. You's cunts will never change that 

Archived