***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hope we scud them and then weirdly enough I hope it's not a demolition job as if that happens Lennon probably won't get the job permanently. 

Still think Clarke has got it imo. 

I want him to keep the job. As much as i despise the ugly fuck he is a mediocre manager. 

Clarke would do better for them but I read that he wants to go back to England to his family and away from supporters who sing bad words.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I want him to keep the job. As much as i despise the ugly fuck he is a mediocre manager. 

Clarke would do better for them but I read that he wants to go back to England to his family and away from supporters who sing bad words.

Clarke won't do better imo, he'd need to deal with the pressure of winning every week and getting them into the CL. 

36 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Clarke won't do better imo, he'd need to deal with the pressure of winning every week and getting them into the CL. 

Good point. He is good at making shit teams average. Has won fuck all of note though.

Either way it is a fail for them.

Is the injury confirmed anywhere? Can't see that it has been. On FF they are saying both Wes and our other guy are injured. Would we be allowed to play Mcrorie in goal as at least he has time between the sticks, oh and before anyone gets the wrong idea I don't mean Ross! 

7 minutes ago, badjon said:

Is the injury confirmed anywhere? Can't see that it has been. On FF they are saying both Wes and our other guy are injured. Would we be allowed to play Mcrorie in goal as at least he has time between the sticks, oh and before anyone gets the wrong idea I don't mean Ross! 

He's as it's an emergency mate so keepers are different 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Pretty sure a Rangers player once saw a Freddie Starr DVD. If Fod is out we should ask for a postponement as we're in mourning. It's only fair.

Hearing that 3 of the players mum's seen him live mate. Can we extend the season?

Archived