***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We should be using and abusing it to our advantage, just like every other fucker. He would be a big loss against the scum. Winning is what matters. Being nice and taking the moral high ground wins you fuck all in this rigged shitehole.

He could still end up missing a more important game against them at the start of next season. Quite likely in this rigged shitehole. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OhW said:

He could still end up missing a more important game against them at the start of next season. Quite likely in this rigged shitehole. 

Worth an appeal, if it delays the suspension until after Sunday. 

Clubs use the system to their advantage. Zero shame in it.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Worth an appeal, if it delays the suspension until after Sunday. 

Clubs use the system to their advantage. Zero shame in it.

Even if he misses an old firm game at the start of next season?

7 minutes ago, OhW said:

Even if he misses an old firm game at the start of next season?

I’m guessing it’s likely to be 2 or 3 game ban? 

Miss Killie away. Very unlikely an OF will be in the first 2 games. 

Bearing in mind fods barely played all season he's likely to shite it again. But what else can we do. Considering he was previously our first choice he's a good backup keeper. 

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m guessing it’s likely to be 2 or 3 game ban? 

Miss Killie away. Very unlikely an OF will be in the first 2 games. 

You just know that’s what would happen though. 

Fod is a decent enough goalie/backup albeit not as good as McGregor.

You do wonder how low his confidence will be aside from the obvious lack of match sharpness.

As others said though, half decent performance might crank up a slight fee for him in the summer

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I can't grasp the thinking of some of our fans. There is no way we should be appealing this for him to play in a match with the league already over.

Makes more sense to have him miss the next two games rather than more at the start of next season.

Wanting to beat the filth, and finish the season on a high of sorts. 

Within 6 points reads much better than 12. We lose and watch cunts in the media (and our fan base) start circling Gerrard and co. 

52 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

He's played well the last few games but I'd stick Andy back in 

Tough call. 

We’ve been on a winning run with him in the side, and he’s not really done anything wrong - but we’re just so limited going forward with him in at LB. 

Loyalty says the same side but I think we need Morelos to start in order to win. I know he hasn't scored against them but he is still the best option to score. Let's not forget, Defoe should have had three on Saturday. And how sweet would it be for Morelos to score against them? Does he deserve a start? Probably not.

Fingers crossed big Fod has a good game as McGregor  (idiot btw ) will be a big miss but I still feel we have the quality needed to beat celtc...... really looking forward to this one.

Rangers 2 - celtc 1

Archived