***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Foderingham is a capable keeper but McGregor could've been the difference as he has been so often.

Still think we'll do them.

Just posted along similar lines there mate , Scott Bain is rid rotten , so we should be equally confident in scoring a barrel load 

8 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Was there not something out last week saying Bain has only conceded 4 goals since he started for the tarriers?

I seen something on a Rangers Facebook page only Conceded 4 goals in 23 games and never been in the losing side 

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

I seen something on a Rangers Facebook page only Conceded 4 goals in 23 games and never been in the losing side 

Another reason not to go on Rangers Facebook pages.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Valencia beat them twice.

10 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Was there not something out last week saying Bain has only conceded 4 goals since he started for the tarriers?

Some of the misses and poor finishing allowing him to make simple saves have been incredible. For instance the sheep and Killie both had great chances, incredible chances, and fucked them. Says more about the finishing than keeping. Bain is ok, nothing special, and their defence certainly doesn't play in a way that mirrors their goals against stats.

They're there for the taking, teams just need to finish chances.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

He was at start of season but since he last come back in team he hasn’t been awful at all.

He has still been awful.

He is a massive tactical weakness as he has no ability to play a ball off his left foot. Makes our play on the left hand side so predictable. 

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He has still been awful.

He is a massive tactical weakness as he has no ability to play a ball off his left foot. Makes our play on the left hand side so predictable. 

Aye he’s shite going forward but steady enough defensively,again I’m not his biggest fan but he’s been fine since coming back into team.

he gets stuck in which is what you need in old firm.

38 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He has still been awful.

I’ve never understood managers playing a fullback with the wrong foot. Can’t think of any other right footed left backs bar Irwin and Maldini.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Another reason not to go on Rangers Facebook pages.

Tbf your pretty much spot on, my biggest problem is I like to voice my own opinion which generally seemed to go against what the people who run the pages views hence why I ended up being removed from the majority of them. 

As I mentioned before unless your being a cunt this forum is spot. If anyone doesn't agree with your views they let u know and that's it 

12 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Just posted along similar lines there mate , Scott Bain is rid rotten , so we should be equally confident in scoring a barrel load 

Look at the two GREAT chances we missed last time,Jack and Worrell,sometimes it doesn't matter who the keeper is☹️

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Some of the misses and poor finishing allowing him to make simple saves have been incredible. For instance the sheep and Killie both had great chances, incredible chances, and fucked them. Says more about the finishing than keeping. Bain is ok, nothing special, and their defence certainly doesn't play in a way that mirrors their goals against stats.

They're there for the taking, teams just need to finish chances.

THIS,we need to press them hard,like the last game at Ibrox,intae them from the 1st whistle and f**k Scott Bain.

Aslong as we can keep it 11 v 11, I'm as confident going into this one as I've been since 2012 going into an old firm. 

No issues whatsoever with Wes in goals. 

Archived