***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their team that finished who was missing, nae neck and the left back (who's always injured anyway)? They will make signings no doubt but half their squad are loans or out of contract. They have a big rebuild job on.

What they do shouldn't matter though. We have an incredible opportunity to kick on now. We have to look after ourselves. Do this correctly and this time next season we'll be celebrating 55! 

4 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Tell you what-the reporting and commentary was much LESS biased than Walker and co!

It was great watching the Tim's getting humped on cellic TV and they were'nt even as bias as Sky :UK:

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

It was great watching the Tim's getting humped on cellic TV and they were'nt even as bias as Sky :UK:

Ha ha I was actually just saying that

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If we had won that last old firm game when we were down to 10 men, and the other results had been the same, we would be top of the league now.

Nothing in it going into next year.

IMO there is no longer a gap, there are no more excuses. Anything other than the title is no longer acceptable.

fucking up them. 

might have won the league but if we play like this next season then they'll be put in their place. if i were unfortunate enough to be one of them then my arse would be whistling right now. 💩

We battered them today. It could have been more. We looked far better than them and our team is about a 3rd of their wage budget. Oh aye and did they give us a guard of honour at the end after that pumping? Because they fuvking should have 😂

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

A strangely comfortable 90 minutes for an old firm game, at no point did I feel like they were getting back into the game, we strolled it. Just a shame we didn't stick another few past them! 

One shot on target the whole game? Well played big Wes and the Rangers WATP

Archived