***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We all love Ross McCrorie but he isn't better than Jack, Davis. Kamara & Arfield at this time. I know he was immense on Dec 29th but I just don't see him starting on Sunday.

Agree, for me mccrorie is as poor a midfielder as we have had in a decent top flight team. But despite that I would live to see him doing well on sunday

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I would now say Jack is the weakest link in midfield and wouldn't be bothered if replaced with McCrorie. I do like the lad but still a bit raw and needs game time.

Hard to argue with this and I hope we are in a position next season where Jack is backup.

If we play  the high tempo game that  we are capable of they wont get near us they cant handle this type of football which is all so evident when they are in Europe

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

We need to play Pink Floyd “The Wall” over the tannoy as they do the huddle. 40 odd thousand Bears singing “hey celtic, leave those kids alone” would be brilliant. 

Feel like I’ve read this on here before 

45 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

We need to play Pink Floyd “The Wall” over the tannoy as they do the huddle. 40 odd thousand Bears singing “hey celtic, leave those kids alone” would be brilliant. 

Or to the tune of yellow submarine .... THATS NOT A HUDDLE THATS A PEADOFILE RING A PEADOFILE RING

20 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The guy in front of me kept turning round to me smiling like fuck the whole game and to this day I've no idea what he said at any stage 

Same cunt never went a full five minutes without using paedo in a sentence :lol:

Canny wait to see what random a get hit with on sunday now

Archived