Happy 66th Birthday to a Magnificent Bastard

First started watching us under him, and love looking back on that time. The whole swagger about the club then was superb, and he brought in a massive amount of professionalism also. Always think the first minute of this on YouTube where he talks about how our standards had slipped pretty much is transferable to the state we were in before Gerrard came in. Different is he had money to spend. Rangers need winners throughout the club, nothing else should be accepted. He was superb. 

My lady used to work in a corner shop outside Ayresome park in the early 70s. He and his team mates used to go in after training for their fags etc. She says he was a right arrogant bastard which he obviously kept up through his career.

Idolised him. Started watching us in the Greig years so had to endure long and lean times till Souness restored the natural order. Got my picture taken with him at the Q and A in Glasgow a few years back. He came across as begrudging when asked for the photo and in it he looks like he would rather be anywhere else. Typical Souness and didn't dent my admiration or gratitude.

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Love him 😍 ,sat next to him ...............................

at the wrestling ,when it was at Braehead years ago , (both of us were there with our sons ) n I couldny even speak to him 

A hope you gave him your signature though??

21 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Aha, B.R.U, a little hint of your birthday 🎂 eh.

I'll  keep 17th June in mind mate, fuck you're getting old.

It is not good mate but I have the outlook of a much younger Bear 🐻 I doubt I will ever act my age. :thumbsup:

PS 19th :happy: