*** Win Tickets for Sunday's game

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

To ease the pain of being gutted a small donation to the fund will make you feel better, now I've finally got round to donating I can make smart arse posts like this without feeling guilty. 

@Danielle1991

Let me signpost the RangersMedia Erskine Fund thread for you. :whistle:

40 minutes ago, govanblue said:

One good thing about Fund threads - it's easy to get rid of trolls.  Just mention wallets. :lol:

What about restricting future bonus ball competitions to posters with a certain post count to put trolls off?

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

What about restricting future bonus ball competitions to posters with a certain post count to put trolls off?

2 hours ago, Zetland said:

It would be a shame to do that to Members who don’t post much but who are always amongst our most loyal, S. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Fair doos :tu:

I'm almost with Sparkle on this.  Not so much a post count, just a simple Fund Member check.  I would personally restrict all our great Fund-related offers to Fund members only, even if that meant raising less money.  But for this one, given the time restraints, I felt it best to open it up to the riff raff too.   But going forward, I will be maintaining higher standards. :p:

And we'll see who's laughing next season, cos guaranteed not a single 55 Medal will be sold by me to any non-fund member!  :notallowed: