Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Robot

Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

  1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters



Recommended Posts


 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really good article. What a shame that it happened that way. We allowed all our players to walk away without a penny in return, when if they had been sold on a decent amount of money could have been raised, and a CVA negotiated. At the time it took all of us by complete shock, yet the handling of our takedown was a conspiracy that to this day cannot be rationally explained. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

never in a million years as people are maybe forgetting that the guard of honour is where we applaud them onto the park and these cunts deserve fuck all. If it happens I want the whole stadium chanting ‘Peados’ so everyone watching will be reminded of what they are complicit in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This blog is excellent - IF anyone needs reminded - the concerted, vicious and utterly over the top ‘punishment’ was because we are Rangers, not because of any ill-advised tax arrangements.  

No bridge building, no respect, definitely no guard of honour!  They and the rest of their venomous bottom feeders can go fuck themselves.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

never in a million years as people are maybe forgetting that the guard of honour is where we applaud them onto the park and these cunts deserve fuck all. If it happens I want the whole stadium chanting ‘Peados’ so everyone watching will be reminded of what they are complicit in

Particularly when they arrange themselves in their huddle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Particularly when they arrange themselves in their huddle.

I think it’s more of a ring than a huddle 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've supported and followed The Rangers man and boy since the mid sixties but if this board decides to give those bastards a GOH then that seriously might mark the end for me, the thought of it is churning my stomach, surely to fuck they must understand how the supporters feel about this, are they really willing to rub our noses into the dirt, surely to God not.

I really don't think that I could cheer for any player again who would lower himself to perform this action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A club founded on sectarianism, parkheid turf (ceremoniously) laid by a terrorist, paedophilia rampant since day dot with them and nothing but shame.

How any right thinking person anywhere would want to honour any or all of that, truly defies belief.

They are scum, absolute.

Fuck them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering the scum played a huge part in the kicking we took there’s no way they should be applauded at Ibrox.

Add to that the total disrespect they have shown us over the past seasons, whether it’s brown showing no respect, the griffin with his scarf,effigies being hung up, deid club and so on.

No they deserve no respect from us.....never again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really good article. What a shame that it happened that way. We allowed all our players to walk away without a penny in return, when if they had been sold on a decent amount of money could have been raised, and a CVA negotiated. At the time it took all of us by complete shock, yet the handling of our takedown was a conspiracy that to this day cannot be rationally explained. 

I don't think the taxman would have settled for a CVA . They wanted us gone nothing less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ban the cunt who voted yes @del gray leuchars 

Why? Our players should be held accountable for allowing this. The rage that should be in them that will make sure they never allow it it happen next year. They won the league, we didn't! And I would make mcgregor be out there as well, as Gerrard says indiscipline has cost us this season. Don't see it as a guard of honour but a wall of shame for our players. I know if I was to have to clap them, I would make sure I would never have to do it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, del gray leuchars said:

Why? Our players should be held accountable for allowing this. The rage that should be in them that will make sure they never allow it it happen next year. They won the league, we didn't! And I would make mcgregor be out there as well, as Gerrard says indiscipline has cost us this season. Don't see it as a guard of honour but a wall of shame for our players. I know if I was to have to clap them, I would make sure I would never have to do it again.

You want to shame our players while honouring them?

Yer at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/09/2018 at 09:23, del gray leuchars said:

I just want the right attitude on the park. I want to see the hatred in the Rangers players eyes and the desire to win! 

From this to let’s applaud the tarriers onto the park and humiliate the team and support infront of watching millions. Gees peace.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SonOfLuther said:

You want to shame our players while honouring them?

Yer at it.

Why shouldn't our players be ashamed?

4 red cards in one season, should he not be ashamed, even Gerrard can't defend him.

McGregor made some outstanding saves but should he not be ashamed for his actions at the weekend?

Get your head out the clouds!

The only way we are going to stop them is on the pitch! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, del gray leuchars said:

Why shouldn't our players be ashamed?

4 red cards in one season, should he not be ashamed, even Gerrard can't defend him.

McGregor made some outstanding saves but should he not be ashamed for his actions at the weekend?

Get your head out the clouds!

The only way we are going to stop them is on the pitch! 

Wait a minute, I'm in denial?

First time I've said this on here : You're a taig.

You don't have a good word for us in any post in this thread. All the shame here is for Rangers according to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...