Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters

Our famous former captain and increasingly former hero Barry Ferguson. Hes on the Peter and Roughie show tonight .Im not even going to watch it now but the quote on the Youtube page says .

"i wouldn't begrudge A&#/#& a guard of honour" 

Really the fuck is up with these guys .Guys that grew up as bears .Played for the club and became Legends .Only to fuck it up with greed for the taig media coin .

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Our famous former captain and increasingly former hero Barry Ferguson. Hes on the Peter and Roughie show tonight .Im not even going to watch it now but the quote on the Youtube page says .

"i wouldn't begrudge A&#/#& a guard of honour" 

Really the fuck is up with these guys .Guys that grew up as bears .Played for the club and became Legends .Only to fuck it up with greed for the taig media coin .

He is married to a taig and now acts like one 

The Fergusons disgust me 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That's Commons in the sun saying the taigs would never do it for us. 

Finally a bit of common sense!

Can't believe the overreaction! When we win the league I couldn't give a fuck if they gave us a guard of honour! It's a load of nonsense anyway!

I have watched Rangers for fifty years. There was a day when respecting Jardine & McGrain was respected but listening to people like Forever or Blueppeter are an embarrassment. Rangers have been a way of my life and to give celtic a guard of honour after what happened in 2012 is an embarrassment. Forever & Bluepeter pretend to be Rangers fans but they are really just seeking attention. idiots. Sad

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I have watched Rangers for fifty years. There was a day when respecting Jardine & McGrain was respected but listening to people like Forever or Blueppeter are an embarrassment. Rangers have been a way of my life and to give celtic a guard of honour after what happened in 2012 is an embarrassment. Forever & Bluepeter pretend to be Rangers fans but they are really just seeking attention. idiots. Sad

Yass :lol: 

Mad how one click of a button winds so many people up :lol: