Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters

Just a reminder, that when these cunts appear, we give it the paedophile tunes loud and proud. Then at their wee huddle it's paedo ring loud and clear.

The paedo deal is quite clearly getting to them, so let's bury the cunts with it.

Lookng forward to seeing the expression on Liewell's face. Will he do the honourable thing and leave?! Shameless cunts.

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just a reminder, that when these cunts appear, we give it the paedophile tunes loud and proud. Then at their wee huddle it's paedo ring loud and clear.

The paedo deal is quite clearly getting to them, so let's bury the cunts with it.

Lookng forward to seeing the expression on Liewell's face. Will he do the honourable thing and leave?! Shameless cunts.

No thanks 

I’ll be 100% behind Rangers and won’t even give those cunts a second look.

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They re likely to be short, fat, plooky or with a small tadgers and are merely attempting in their minds to be the big man.

Ok . You have met FAE then :whistle: . Nice to finally get the full description of him

14 hours ago, 72barca said:

No one has to. By denying them a GOH our club has given them a royal GIRFUY without inviting a discussion with them.
I'm sure they get the picture.

Not good enough 

The media are having a fucking field day

Sky scum last night and papers this morning 

No cunt brave enough to give them fucking reasons 

And there are plenty but its Rangers looking bad 

18 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think the paedo chant when they were doing the paedo huddle had an effect on them in the new year game. It totally neutralises them doing it and actually probably gives us a boost. 

15 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I think the paedo chant when they were doing the paedo huddle had an effect on them in the new year game. It totally neutralises them doing it and actually probably gives us a boost. 

I would be singing that and TBB all the game and they can get to fuck.

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I would be singing that and TBB all the game and they can get to fuck.

SHAME on you what about the poor victims of child abuse .

The same victims of abuse that seperate entity FC care even less about .

Which is another thing no media platform has the balls to call them out on .

And to think the taigs think the media are against them 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

SHAME on you what about the poor victims of child abuse .

The same victims of abuse that seperate entity FC care even less about .

Which is another thing no media platform has the balls to call them out on .

And to think the taigs think the media are against them 

Add to that tally all those little petals called Soldiers that defended their freedom the stupid cunts. I am sure Hitler would have given a damn when they ran out of potatoes again as they are too thick to grow them.

The board and fans said no, so the media can fuck right off, if the media don't like our decision then it's simple stay away from our stadium as we don't need the media nearly half as much as they need us.  

Well played Dave King and co as again they the media try to dictate to us. 

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Add to that tally all those little petals called Soldiers that defended their freedom the stupid cunts. I am sure Hitler would have given a damn when they ran out of potatoes again as they are too thick to grow them.

Their club really is a cancer in our society .

Not one of them would give a monkeys shite about a united Ireland or Palestinian land if it wasnt something to tick off in list of what it takes to be a fan of the club.There is also an embarresing amount who dont know who the guy on their crucifix is .But its all part of the package 

ROD STEWART has accused Rangers of being “childish” for their guard of honour snub to celtic.

Speaking to Jim White on talkSPORT, he said: “If the shoe was on the other foot I’d love celtic to give a guard of honour to Rangers.

“I find it so childish and it’s not a good example for the kids.

I would be so proud if celtic give Rangers a guard of honour if they win the title next year.

“I didn’t like the ticket allocation either and I was disappointed with celtic. It’s like Michelle Obama says: ‘They go low, we go high.’”

Fuckin whit?