Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

What an absolute lying little prick.

"Not a good example for the kids" ????? ..... that's a cracker that can only come from the lips of a denying rabid fenian hypocrite ...... Paedophilic behaviour not more of a bad example then Roddy? ..... along with disrespecting British heroes past and present. 

These twats are on a different wavelength from normal people .... even when we hammer them on Sunday it will still not be a big enough GIRFUY for this little Jacobite rat ..... but it will have to do ...:p:.

:UK:

Not once he has spoken out about the bad example of decades of child rape, not once

I will take no lessons in morality from a tarrier, ever.

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Gonny party whenever he dies.

Not as nuch as me .iv got him in a death sweep .Me and the Mrs have 3 famous folk each .If one of them pegs it .its a meal in a restaurant of choice. 

She had Brucie and Chuck Berry .both died quite close together .Cost me a fortune .i was ragin coz i didnt even think she had heard of Chuck Berry 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not as nuch as me .iv got him in a death sweep .Me and the Mrs have 3 famous folk each .If one of them pegs it .its a meal in a restaurant of choice. 

She had Brucie and Chuck Berry .both died quite close together .Cost me a fortune .i was ragin coz i didnt even think she had heard of Chuck Berry 

Didn't know he was dead, honestly.

😀😂

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

What an absolute lying little prick.

"Not a good example for the kids" ????? ..... that's a cracker that can only come from the lips of a denying rabid fenian hypocrite ...... Paedophilic behaviour not more of a bad example then Roddy? ..... along with disrespecting British heroes past and present. 

These twats are on a different wavelength from normal people .... even when we hammer them on Sunday it will still not be a big enough GIRFUY for this little Jacobite rat ..... but it will have to do ...:p:.

:UK:

We can only hope he's back watchin his "other" team in the next couple of seasons.
As soon as we get the upper hand with that horrible vile club,cunts like stewart will disappear like skitter off a shovel.
For what it's worth Bobby...if it was my decision, there would not be one scabby bastard from them within a mile of Ibrox when we play them.

11 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

ROD STEWART has accused Rangers of being “childish” for their guard of honour snub to celtic.

Speaking to Jim White on talkSPORT, he said: “If the shoe was on the other foot I’d love celtic to give a guard of honour to Rangers.

“I find it so childish and it’s not a good example for the kids.

I would be so proud if celtic give Rangers a guard of honour if they win the title next year.

“I didn’t like the ticket allocation either and I was disappointed with celtic. It’s like Michelle Obama says: ‘They go low, we go high.’”

Fuckin whit?

Childish? 

Like a grown man making sure he’s seen on TV greeting every time he’s at his ‘beloved’ clubs stadium despite only being there about 5 times a season for the big games.

Like a grown man wearing slippers with the teams name on them to a game as if he’s a 5 year old child whos just been to the stadium shop for the first time 

The same grown man singing songs of this country’s enemies,  pro IRA drivel to pander to a taig audience despite bending the knee for his knighthood. 

18 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

neil lennon lacks class. should have just stopped there.

Exactly. Nobody has yet asked him to his face in a presser why he was sacked from hibs. 

Strange little country we are in.

id love to blag my way into one of these things and ask him why he was sacked, were u fighting with your own players?

probably removed right away, but I’d love to see somebody have the balls to do it.

no, these wee jobs worth’s are too busy protecting their jobs instead of asking the difficult questions.