Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters

I see a thread on Follow Follow has called for no sectarian singing at TLB and no sectarian singing at all as he fears the TLB will take his team off the park to get us into bother.

Firstly in my world, we sing nothing that is sectarian.

Secondly, it would be scum fc in breach of the rules. 

Lastly, let him do it and let it be a sensation all over the media and reveal what exactly what the singing was about, in their criminality in child rape. Sectarian, never! Paedophilia, correct and all day long! 

I say yess, bring it on. It would be the easiest 3 points ever.

I had a look at the list of yessers... interesting.

I had a brief verbal run in with two of them acting in unison in a previous thread and had my suspicions about their authenticity as Rangers supporters...one of them has a lot of posts on here.

Guard of honour? I  hate to quote a mhank journo but here we go ...from McGowan in the Daily Mail.

'Forget guard of honour

The ANNUAL guard of honour row has become a tedious ,contrived pantomine.Alan Stubbs stirred up a hornets' nest when he accused Rangersof lacking class for refusing to applaud champions celtic onto the field tomorrow.

Lest we forget,Stubbs was Hibs manager when they declined to form a guard of honour for Hearts winning the championship in 2015.And again when Rangers did it a year later.

Football people always think a guard of honour is the right thing to do,until the minutethey actually have to do one.'

Touche as they say.

So we can look forward to the hypocrite  Lemon ordering his team  to get out there and applaud us at the Piggery if we win our 55 th title next season ,that is if he gets the Sellick job.

Glad this isn't happening tomorrow. Just picture it. Scott Brown strutting on to the pitch being applauded by our players. Would make you heave. That club shouldn't be applauded by anyone after the things they covered up and the things they are still trying to cover up. 

Give these fuckers hell tomorrow.