Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters

A long time ago i would have said yes as with our previous players and managers it would have galvanised them to ensure it doesn't happen again (in the same way our huddle at their shithole has left a mark etched into their memories, and was used as a motivation in the past) but when our captain is fucking Tav i doubt it would galvanise much within them. TLDR - Fuck No

I am far from a taig! I've been on the pitch at ibrox, have you?

We need to win the league next year, and if we go out with the same attitude as this season we don't stand a chance. 

There has been some positives, Kamara, beating them, getting rid of worral And European run but at the end of the day we haven't won a trophy and we are still way behind in the league.

Just now, del gray leuchars said:

We need to win the league next year, and if we go out with the same attitude as this season we don't stand a chance. 

There has been some positives, Kamara, beating them, getting rid of worral And European run but at the end of the day we haven't won a trophy and we are still way behind in the league.

Being a pitch invader is nothing to brag about

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

I'm all for showing a bit of respect etc to other clubs, but these bastards, no chance, they show Rangers, or Rangers supporters, no respect whatsoever.

All the more reason the club has to say no or they could lose a lot of our supporters respect.

And if the media up the push for it ban them from Ibrox as their no friends of ours.

And after Browns Ned behaviour at the midden F off.

6 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

All the more reason the club has to say no or they could lose a lot of our supporters respect.

And if the media up the push for it ban them from Ibrox as their no friends of ours.

And after Browns Ned behaviour at the midden F off.

It shouldn't, and hopefully won't happen mate.

21 minutes ago, del gray leuchars said:

Why? Our players should be held accountable for allowing this. The rage that should be in them that will make sure they never allow it it happen next year. They won the league, we didn't! And I would make mcgregor be out there as well, as Gerrard says indiscipline has cost us this season. Don't see it as a guard of honour but a wall of shame for our players. I know if I was to have to clap them, I would make sure I would never have to do it again.

A guy I work with recons the same, give them it and hopefully the players will resent it so much they wont want it to happen again.

I say fuck them! A lot of this squad could be away and new players coming in so it would be pointless and only annoy the fans

21 minutes ago, del gray leuchars said:

Being on the Ibrox pitch above everything else qualifies you as a Bear?

You could have said something better, no? Like you're a season ticket holder or were one from certain dates? A supporters bus you travel on or have travelled on?

To answer your pointless question, yes thrice.

Collecting for RSPCC was the 1st time, scattering ashes in a small section of turf on the pitch sidelines the 2nd, Founders Trail the 3rd.

12 minutes ago, del gray leuchars said:

How much did you raise for the big Ibrox sleepout?

30 minutes ago, del gray leuchars said:

Why? Our players should be held accountable for allowing this. The rage that should be in them that will make sure they never allow it it happen next year. They won the league, we didn't! And I would make mcgregor be out there as well, as Gerrard says indiscipline has cost us this season. Don't see it as a guard of honour but a wall of shame for our players. I know if I was to have to clap them, I would make sure I would never have to do it again.

Aye !! No problem 

14 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

A guy I work with recons the same, give them it and hopefully the players will resent it so much they wont want it to happen again.

I say fuck them! A lot of this squad could be away and new players coming in so it would be pointless and only annoy the fans

The players have enough to be getting on with, without this shite. This is down to the board, no one else. If the board sanction this, then we should let them know we just aren't fucking having  it and the repercussions as I suggested. They really need to fucking learn who their friends are and who are the enemy.

29 minutes ago, del gray leuchars said:

Why shouldn't our players be ashamed?

4 red cards in one season, should he not be ashamed, even Gerrard can't defend him.

McGregor made some outstanding saves but should he not be ashamed for his actions at the weekend?

Get your head out the clouds!

The only way we are going to stop them is on the pitch! 

A guard of honour consisting of just Morelos and Shagger

13 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I would agree with this sentiment back in the day but can you really see our team being resentful at that? With a knitted scarf like Tav as a captain, fuck no, would just be an embarrassment

These cunts win the league and yet it’s still all about us. The media fills these brain dead bastards with this shite for cheap clicks and they lap it up.

It’s not going to happen, this team is bastardised ensuring the same mark of respect football teams can command for winning the league isn’t relevant for them.

A simple statement from Rangers stating these facts will ensure people understand the obvious circumstances.