Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters

15 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

Being on the Ibrox pitch above everything else qualifies you as a Bear?

You could have said something better, no? Like you're a season ticket holder or were one from certain dates? A supporters bus you travel on or have travelled on?

To answer your pointless question, yes thrice.

Collecting for RSPCC was the 1st time, scattering ashes in a small section of turf on the pitch sidelines the 2nd, Founders Trail the 3rd.

Peter Grant and TLB have also been on the pitch at Ibrox .

5 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Would these fukin toerags give us one if it was the other way around as for fat arse Boyd who in there right mind would listen to that shite

Not a chance would they have GOH 

But suppose  they did .what would your thoughts be during it .You would be laughing at them 

Not one chance should we be giving these cunts to goad us ever again 

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not a chance would they have GOH 

But suppose  they did .what would your thoughts be during it .You would be laughing at them 

Not one chance should we be giving these cunts to goad us ever again 

I wouldn't take my seat until after it finished.

45 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Would these fukin toerags give us one if it was the other way around as for fat arse Boyd who in there right mind would listen to that shite

No they wouldn't and every one in the Scottish media calling for one, know they wouldn't. 

18 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Chris Boyd can fuck right off.

“We should show our class “

We don’t need to show our class to a bunch of classless filth Chris but you keep milking your media money.

Boyd must have read Steven Thomsons book .

How to make it as a Scottish Football pundit after Rangers 

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I was a huge fan of his as well but his recent comments are a joke. It's very clear he's towing the line to ensure more pundit work. 

I honestly think that he'd get more punditry work if he stood up to the tims pushed agendas.  Nothing a network likes more than controversy to stir up viewing/listening figures....and with it income from sponsors and advertisers.  Apart from the beeb that is.

Boyd would do well to remember the scum treatment in memory of his brother.

20 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I honestly think that he'd get more punditry work if he stood up to the tims pushed agendas.  Nothing a network likes more than controversy to stir up viewing/listening figures....and with it income from sponsors and advertisers.  Apart from the beeb that is.

Boyd would do well to remember the scum treatment in memory of his brother.

It had nothing to do with his brother

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Guard of honour .not a chance .

Excellent blog .hits the spot but misses a couple of things that highlight the hatred .

Of course they had meetings .They needed a meeting to discuss the potential liquidation event as they had no rules to differentiate between a CVA and liquidation .So they made them up .

At the time of liquidation only the SPL board could decide on membership transfer.This board could be seen to deliberately devalue its company .illegal .So they passed onto the clubs to decide who also then passed it on to their "online fans" in an attempt to sell season tickets and make money .Then the much trumpeted sell out saturday to show unity and that they were better off without us had the ironic result of only one ground being sold out .Ibrox .

We often see a phrase on here aimed at tarriers "deflect and deny "

That is 100pc correct and is drummed into them from their cult .My Mrs side are all in this cult .I pish myself laughing whenever one has an over the top pop at another one .I tell the Mrs that they must have something to hide themselves .Within a short time im always proved right .Deflection tactic .Then after comes the denial .

What we have witnessed here in the last 10yrs .The tarriers knew this Torbett and co senario was going to bite .So steam into Rangers .Deflect and now that the guilty verdicts are coming in .the seperate entity lie comes out .Deny 

They can fuck right off it they expect a guard of honour .And watch their media milk it when we dont 

With all these cases occurring do you think mccann back then reorganised their company structure as he knew this day was coming and the company number they still use for their athletic club will be the company they will use for claims to be diverted to as this company can then be liquidated 

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

With all these cases occurring do you think mccann back then reorganised their company structure as he knew this day was coming and the company number they still use for their athletic club will be the company they will use for claims to be diverted to as this company can then be liquidated 

highly likely. probably done to protect them from a host of stuff they had been up to in the past 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Protect the club name at any cost was a phrase used by BJK.
the bunnet knew what he was doing and left for Bermuda with £36 million in hand luggage.
Never paid "one thin dime" in tax.  

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Protect the club name at any cost was a phrase used by BJK.
the bunnet knew what he was doing and left for Bermuda with £36 million in hand luggage.
Never paid "one thin dime" in tax.  

i wonder how long it will take the bunnet to become a villain again 

a few million to save them .built them a short life span stadium .5 years work and fucked off with 36m