Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters

On 06/05/2019 at 18:17, Ayrshire Blue said:

Aye, let’s have a goh and why not applaud TLB too. I despair at some of the characters that claim to be Rangers supporters :duh:

Are we going to applaud TLB, excellent he must have died. 

10 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

15 saying yes. I don’t know a single real Rangers fan that agrees with it. Not one. 👀

I will say it

They are all cunts and the likes that got our Country into the mess it's already in 

10 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

Northern Ireland legend Healy believes it would be good for Scottish football if Gers think again after his Linfield champions were applauded on to the park by bitter rivals Cliftonville two weeks ago.

He said: “I read Kris Boyd’s comments saying Rangers would be a classier club if they did give the guard of honour.

“In this day and age I firmly believe that it would be in the right spirit to do it.”

FUCK UP David.

He's a bellend 

Absolute should be no guard of honour. They have not earned one. If the board gives the go ahead then I don't know...I'll be raging at them. Hopefully they aren't even entertaining the idea. They would never do it for us so they can go take a fuck to themselves. The bastards ought to be booed onto the pitch and never let them forget what they are. Fuck the lot of them. 

Also just leaving this here....usernames of those who have so far voted Yes.

EW75gcN.jpg

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

Absolute should be no guard of honour. They have not earned one. If the board gives the go ahead then I don't know...I'll be raging at them. Hopefully they aren't even entertaining the idea. They would never do it for us so they can go take a fuck to themselves. The bastards ought to be booed onto the pitch and never let them forget what they are. Fuck the lot of them. 

Also just leaving this here....usernames of those who have so far voted Yes.

EW75gcN.jpg

Not surprised by a couple of names on there mate. 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

When did all this guard of honour stuff even start? I can’t remember them when I wasn’t younger and they seem like another one of these stupid modern traits that everybody has started jumping on.

Americanising sports is what is happening. Fucking light shows, guards of honour. Next step is changing it from 2 halfs to 4 quarters for the modern game to be complete. Load of shite.