Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters

28 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

Absolute should be no guard of honour. They have not earned one. If the board gives the go ahead then I don't know...I'll be raging at them. Hopefully they aren't even entertaining the idea. They would never do it for us so they can go take a fuck to themselves. The bastards ought to be booed onto the pitch and never let them forget what they are. Fuck the lot of them. 

Also just leaving this here....usernames of those who have so far voted Yes.

EW75gcN.jpg

Cum slurping grass

39 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

Absolute should be no guard of honour. They have not earned one. If the board gives the go ahead then I don't know...I'll be raging at them. Hopefully they aren't even entertaining the idea. They would never do it for us so they can go take a fuck to themselves. The bastards ought to be booed onto the pitch and never let them forget what they are. Fuck the lot of them. 

EW75gcN.jpg

From that list my guess would be two piss takers, at least eight catholics, the rest numptys who are mates with peado supporters and want to appease them like a wee pet ‘H**’  they are the worst cunts.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

From that list my guess would be two piss takers, at least eight catholics, the rest numptys who are mates with peado supporters and want to appease them like a wee pet ‘H**’  they are the worst cunts.

I'm not a catholic mate.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Must have seen my half and half scarf :depressed:

Speaking of half and half scarves there was a Barca fan last night with a Barcelona scarf that said "You'll never walk alone" across it and he had it held up at the end when Liverpool fans sang YNWA.

Cunts that have about 4 teams they support, eh 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Speaking of half and half scarves there was a Barca fan last night with a Barcelona scarf that said "You'll never walk alone" across it and he had it held up at the end when Liverpool fans sang YNWA.

Cunts that have about 4 teams they support, eh 

I avidly follow Rangers, Chelsea, Hamburg, Linfield, Cliftonville, Ajax, Brazil and Peru. Think that's OK.

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

EW75gcN.jpg

Knew Jeffrey would be up there, haha :lol: 

Not surprised by the others though,  in honesty...they will be the clappers also :britney:

Guard of Honour.

Honour being the main word here.

Honour for a club born out of sectarianism.

Honour for a club who revel in the support of a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Honour for a club who put the boot in when we were at our lowest.

Honour for a club who’s players have done nothing but antagonise our fans at every opportunity.

Honour a club who covered up for a Paedo ring for decades.

Honour a club who used the tragic death of a young man for their own gain.

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE IN HELL DO WE STAND FOR THAT SHOWER OF SHIT

3 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

If the poll is reflective of our support at large, then we are talking approx 2,000 Bears on Sunday willing to do this.

The fenian hand at work on here.

It's not reflective due to the trolls and papes on here.