govanblue

*** RM Erskine Fund - END OF SEASON FUNDRAISER - Now open!!!

And with less than 24 hours to go to the end of the Season, you don't have much time to get your End-of-Season Top-Up Donation in.

About 50 Members have already done so :rangers:

But that means that there are still about 100 Members out there who haven't made an End of Season donation. (Which reminds me - I'm one of them!!  :p: )

Nobody should feel that they have to donate, but I still feel obliged to give a shout-out to those 100 members anyway, on the offchance that they've missed my latest call, and do have a couple of quid spare, because we really genuinely do need it this time!.

Posting a shoutout to 100 Members is a nightmare, so anything you can do to reduce that number (by getting yourself onto the Donated list) before I do the shoutout, would be much appreciated!  :rangers:

15 hours ago, govanblue said:

And with less than 24 hours to go to the end of the Season, you don't have much time to get your End-of-Season Top-Up Donation in.

But that means that there are still about 100 Members out there who haven't made an End of Season donation. (Which reminds me - I'm one of them!!  :p: )

Nobody should feel that they have to donate, but I still feel obliged to give a shout-out to those 100 members anyway, on the offchance that they've missed my latest call, and do have a couple of quid spare, because we really genuinely do need it this time!.

Posting a shoutout to 100 Members is a nightmare, so anything you can do to reduce that number (by getting yourself onto the Donated list) before I do the shoutout, would be much appreciated!  :rangers:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zetland likes this

On 18/05/2019 at 19:41, govanblue said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zetland likes this