UEFA Won't Allow Our Home Kit In Europa League

13 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just been reading the strip can be worn, within the rules, says the rumour was started by someone who didn't read the rule properly 🤔

I wonder what magnificent bastard wrote that article. :whistle:

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/there-isnt-a-problem-with-new-Rangers-kit-despite-reports-otherwise/

Just now, The Dude said:

I do. Have done for the last few years.

That’s good then, used to be quite lucrative freelancing at one time, they were getting £200 a shift in the dr back in the day, but better you have a contract, good luck anyway with it.

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That’s good then, used to be quite lucrative freelancing at one time, they were getting £200 a shift in the dr back in the day, but better you have a contract, good luck anyway with it.

Cheers. It's a VERY crowded pool now with very little regularity or security in it. Arguably better money if you pick and choose your spots but the security of a contract is always handy - especially just now.

6 minutes ago, LilyTheOrange said:

I think all you folks there getting the wrong end of the stick will find the last annual losses were £14 million.They will be the last accounts published prior to Europe next season. 

go fuck your sister/aunt and your mum/ sister

1 minute ago, LilyTheOrange said:

You are not being very nice are you? Did you answer the question?

don't see any question in your post!

they kafflick schools sure taught you well eh!

On 09/05/2019 at 16:05, 50ShadesofBlue said:

I love the kit but I'm not a fan of the embossed logo repeating over the design as I think it looks too busy with this feature. 

Sure the 8 in a row and 9 in a row tops had it and both belters

UEFA are at best incompetent. The ticket allocation of 6K ea for Chelsea - Arsenal for the UEFA final is bad enough but to stage it in Baku???... They then claim the low allocation is due to travel restrictions for getting there!... Well don't fucking stage it there then!..

Their defense that they don't know in advance who will compete is a moot point, as you can have a very good guess at which countries they will come from,and hence what the travel restrictions are likely to be. 

On 10/05/2019 at 20:41, dbyst said:

don't see any question in your post!

they kafflick schools sure taught you well eh!

Last I looked Kilwinning Academy was a NON DENOMINATIONAL School?And of course the question was around the fact that our clubs last annual,accounts showed losses of £14 million.

• 2 weeks later...