**** Your official The Arsenal v Ch*lsea Europa League Final thread ****

Europa league final  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s winning

• The Arsenal
    • Chelsea

33 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You don’t need to fly to Baku. Fly to other places and get busses and trains.

The only international bus route is Istanbul with 300 seats a week, takes 36 hours. By train the choice is 3 trains a week from MOscow which takes 27 hours and needs a visa, via Georgia which has less flights than Baku to get to and Iran. G

i suggest it’s now time you say why on earth would UEFA hold a game where fans can’t get to, that way the might not do it again which could someday be to our benefit 

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

The only international bus route is Istanbul with 300 seats a week, takes 36 hours. By train the choice is 3 trains a week from MOscow which takes 27 hours and needs a visa, via Georgia which has less flights than Baku to get to and Iran. G

i suggest it’s now time you say why on earth would UEFA hold a game where fans can’t get to, that way the might not do it again which could someday be to our benefit 

It's a shambles , it's got 3 group games and a quarter final of euro 2020 too 

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

Maybe the bheastly shower of scum actually thought Rangers were actually going to get to the final :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hate Chelsea and wanted Arsenal to win, but changing my view due to travelling excuses from the two Arsenal guys in here. 

Would be slating Spurs fans if it was them, just saying....

I'm Chelsea and I've just made an 'excuse' a few posts up

6 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Have a feeling arsenal want it more.

Also that Chelsea want shot of Sarri. 

To be fair. I tend to agree with this

It's worth millions to Arsenal 

And then they send 50mill to Chelsea hush hush 

Conspiracy for the evening🤗