Hastie abuse by Motherwell fannies today

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I wonder if the same treatment would be handed out to him if he signed for the tarriers. 

Ryan Jack- abused tae fuck. 

Johnny Hayes- welcomed back, able to watch games. 

Graeme Shinnie- probably go with sheeps best wishes. 

Seems to be quite the theme

For a deid club, we certainly wind them right up. As it always has been - so fck them all.

9 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The last time we played murderwell their "ultras" spent the whole game staring at our support

strange specimens 

Seen that a few times when I’ve been there, absolute cunty support full of wee dicks. 

A Scott Tanser spot-kick and a Murray Davidson strike eased the Perth side to a comfortable victory which secured them seventh place ahead of their opponents – but it was overshadowed by the abuse aimed at Hastie, who is joining Rangers in the summer.

A section of travelling supporters barracked their own player as he warmed up and again when manager Stephen Robinson pitched him into the action with his side trailing by two goals.

“Nothing surprises me in football, ever,” said Robinson.

“He’s a super boy and I think the world of him and it’s unfortunate. It’s something he’s going to have to deal with.

“I want to win the match so if I think Jake is going to win the match for me then I’ll put him on. We were 2-0 down and had a boy on the bench who has scored seven goals for us.

“There’s a lot of players other than Jake Hastie not staying at the football club and I’ll use any player available to me until they’re not involved with Motherwell any more.”

On yer own with this shitehawk Jake.

Hopefully we take David Turnbull as well and sent them in to complete meltdown.

I still remember that playoff game against Motherwell vividly.  Those bastards singing 'twist and shout' in the corner and lighting off flares.  Can't stand them.  

23 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Glad the boy is coming for free

This is how to deal with shite bitter wee clubs, no more transfer fees from Rangers

If we want a player we'll get him for free and spend our cash elsewhere

Fuck em

Never forget!

They get a development fee. Likely 3 or 4 hundred k IIRC.