Reducing Their Allocation

BlueMe

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Last 2 games against they bastards Ibrox has been the loudest I've ever heard it,today was simply outstanding, I will never ever understand the argument for giving them the old allocation.

Exactly, no coincidence we've won the 2 games against them

They cannot deal with it. They've made a huge amount of unforced errors they've made in both games at Ibrox. 

Atmosphere absolutely incredible both games. 

I think it's quite important actually. We've completely dominated them twice this season. That's bound to have a positive effect on the squad that we can compete with them over a season. 

Just out of interest. Why did we ever give them the full stand🤔. It’s not like we couldn’t sell the tickets to our own so what drove the decision in the first place? Or was it just habit?

i watched Derek Johnston Talking about his playing days and how he would walk out on to Ibrox with half the stadium blue and the other half green. Was this the practice in the past and we have gradually reduced their allocation? 

Just a piece of information that I ought to know and actually don’t. 

3 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Their fans were awful too, hardly a whisper from them.

They were in party mood until the Tav free kick hit the back of the net. They piped up a bit af half time then faded away when they realised they were just as shite as 1st half.

They literally had nothing to cheer about the whole game. The way it should be, just lovely 😁

media saying something needs to be done about it, but it's ok and not a problem to stick our fans out the road at their midden, leave it the way it is it's the away section for every other team including them, the more bears the better

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They were in party mood until the Tav free kick hit the back of the net. They piped up a bit af half time then faded away when they realised they were just as shite as 1st half.

They literally had nothing to cheer about the whole game. The way it should be, just lovely 😁

We were poor first half in March and Rangers end was bouncing, and non stop half time sing song.

Obviously helped we scored in the second half but the fans that day were outstanding.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Just out of interest. Why did we ever give them the full stand🤔. It’s not like we couldn’t sell the tickets to our own so what drove the decision in the first place? Or was it just habit?

i watched Derek Johnston Talking about his playing days and how he would walk out on to Ibrox with half the stadium blue and the other half green. Was this the practice in the past and we have gradually reduced their allocation? 

They used to get the celtic end (West), a bit of the covered enclosure, the whole west enclosure and about a quarter of the main stand at old Ibrox.

We got the Rangers end (East), a bit of the jungle, the whole east enclosure and about quarter of the main stand at the old piggery.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Cant remember further back than late 80s .Back then they got the full Broomy and the West enclosure .And that was before the corners were filled .so the percentage of taigs was higher even then .

Totally agree keep it the way it is .the arguement is it ruins the spectical TV.

Fuck TV there are no bears visible on TV at the knew camp 

My only experience of a reduced tim OF game at Ibrox was the one years ago where they were banned and the atmosphere definitely did suffer ... I can't remember much about the game if there was a lot at stake or if it was just end of season but I did find it a bit of a disappointment

3 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Their fans were awful too, hardly a whisper from them.

I never look at them or pay attention to them for even a second. Couldn't tell you what they sang, names of their team or if they even had a single flag or banner. 

I get transfixed by our team 🙂 😀😀🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Am guessing most of our fans are the same. Given that, I don't give a fuck who sings what inside the ground.

On 12/05/2019 at 13:59, BlueMe said:

Best thing the club have done in years, hopefully still in place next season.

100% as long as the ‘build bridger’ Robertson doesn’t try to reverse this decision at some point in the future 

Ibrox is a proper old type stadium where the fans are right on top of the pitch and any team never mind them yesterday would struggle in that Calderon of noise. There was no hiding place out there and every misplaced pass by them yesterday was giving dogs abuse...which I loved. These new stadiums like west ham Emirates etc don't intimidate opposition teams. Ibrox bernabaeu Dortmund etc are tough places to go because the design. But reducing away allocations is spot on and benefits us hugely

3 hours ago, mjg224 said:

media saying something needs to be done about it, but it's ok and not a problem to stick our fans out the road at their midden, leave it the way it is it's the away section for every other team including them, the more bears the better

That's cause the mhedia see the fans are our 12th 13th and 14th man,the difference is amazing in home games V THEM.They have that at the Paedodome so what's the prob? Easy answer,the Tims get shown up for the average dross they are and SMSM don't like it.

12 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Ibrox is a proper old type stadium where the fans are right on top of the pitch and any team never mind them yesterday would struggle in that Calderon of noise. There was no hiding place out there and every misplaced pass by them yesterday was giving dogs abuse...which I loved. These new stadiums like west ham Emirates etc don't intimidate opposition teams. Ibrox bernabaeu Dortmund etc are tough places to go because the design. But reducing away allocations is spot on and benefits us hugely

'cauldron' is the correct word but it's not because the fans are on top of the players,they're not,it is because of the stadium design and it works in our favour,wish it was like yesterday every home game,the Bears were immense :UK: