Reducing Their Allocation

BlueMe

So years ago when the fans bought tickets game by game it was easier to have a close to even split for an Old Firm fixture.

In the last 30 years or so there has been less and less of an allocation as the fans demand season tickets and deserve their own seat for all games.

The only reason it is an issue in Scotland is because we done it first.

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

We were poor first half in March and Rangers end was bouncing, and non stop half time sing song.

Obviously helped we scored in the second half but the fans that day were outstanding.

So true and if Jack and Worrell had taken their chances,we'd have won and be sitting top of the league today but if my Granny had baws,she'd be my Granda.

23 hours ago, Gman36 said:

They cannot deal with it. They've made a huge amount of unforced errors they've made in both games at Ibrox. 

Atmosphere absolutely incredible both games. 

I think it's quite important actually. We've completely dominated them twice this season. That's bound to have a positive effect on the squad that we can compete with them over a season. 

Mate we were the better team for long spells with ten men at the pedo dome also then in the second half. So I would say we have had the better of them in more than just the two games we battered them in at ibrox although we never won away from home.

3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Thought it was tremendous yesterday, the 4 stands singing derrys walls together was incredible.

I don't think it was bad or anything mate. TBB/Derry's Walls/BMG were all superb, same as the aftermath of the goals. Thought there were a few spells were it was just the UB singing though or at least seemed it to me. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't think it was bad or anything mate. TBB/Derry's Walls/BMG were all superb, same as the aftermath of the goals. Thought there were a few spells were it was just the UB singing though or at least seemed it to me. 

It's kinda hard to keep up the powerful singing for 90 minutes 🤣

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d have a heart attack if I went on like the UB for the whole game 😂

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Can understand you saying that being in the away end tbf.

6 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

My only experience of a reduced tim OF game at Ibrox was the one years ago where they were banned and the atmosphere definitely did suffer ... I can't remember much about the game if there was a lot at stake or if it was just end of season but I did find it a bit of a disappointment

Nothing at stake as they weren't really our challengers back then, the game finished 1-1....Collins put them up 1-0 with a free kick and miko equalised for us.

We need to get the atmosphere going for every game next season.  Ok you won’t get an OF atmosphere against St Johnstone on a wet Tuesday in November but our typical home atmosphere against lower teams is 10% of an OF atmosphere at best.  And it is by and large the same fans in the ground so we can do it when we put our minds to it. Time to make Ibrox a wall of noise for every game. 

Oh and keep timothy in the corner.

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

We need to get the atmosphere going for every game next season.  Ok you won’t get an OF atmosphere against St Johnstone on a wet Tuesday in November but our typical home atmosphere against lower teams is 10% of an OF atmosphere at best.  And it is by and large the same fans in the ground so we can do it when we put our minds to it. Time to make Ibrox a wall of noise for every game. 

Oh and keep timothy in the corner.

Everybody thoroughly enjoys the atmosphere so let’s do it more 👍🏻👌🏻

Worst away support ever. Wee teams that only bring a couple of hundred make more noise. Fuckin shite bags that are so scared of going to Ibrox theyre afraid to open their mouths.

Even their players are admitting how intimidated they are by the bears in full song mode.