Reducing Their Allocation

BlueMe

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

What so they can give all the spare tickets to their mates 

Naw its fine way it is 

nope....our members ( who travel and are the best attenders if we do not get enough ) 

18 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Nothing at stake as they weren't really our challengers back then, the game finished 1-1....Collins put them up 1-0 with a free kick and miko equalised for us.

Is that the goal where to celebrate he jumped on his back and wiggled his legs in the air? Funny how meaningless things stay with you when it comes to the old firm :lol:

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Is that the goal where to celebrate he jumped on his back and wiggled his legs in the air? Funny how meaningless things stay with you when it comes to the old firm :lol:

Not sure bud....it doesn't ring a bell with me but that doesn't mean it didn't happen 😂😂

5 hours ago, blueballss said:

Are we continually greeting when we have to go to their midden, no!

Can see this being peddled soon as the main reason they continually get turned over at ours.

We treat them with the same contempt as the other clubs in the league, same allocation, no favouritism, just the reality that this is what you get when you come to Ibrox.

Does it hurt the atmosphere? well if you are a tim you are gonna say yes. I for one along with others on this forum and beyond were sick of seeing them having prime television exposure at Ibrox when the cameras at their midden appeared never able to turn right!

If they continue to shit it at ours, that means the atmosphere and support are doing their jobs, more bears, more points makes me a happy bear!!

Post of the day sir

Can we not put out a statement along the lines of

"We will review the Old Firm ticket allocations before the start of next season and look to see if an increase in away supporter tickets is a viable option".

Then just before we have to officially declare it say something along the lines of "The board say no thanks we are not allowing one club to be treated differently from every other club in Scotland".

We could do that every year just to wind the cunts up and give them hope.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Can we not put out a statement along the lines of

"We will review the Old Firm ticket allocations before the start of next season and look to see if an increase in away supporter tickets is a viable option".

Then just before we have to officially declare it say something along the lines of "The board say no thanks we are not allowing one club to be treated differently from every other club in Scotland".

We could do that every year just to wind the cunts up and give them hope.

I want any avenue shut down mate . No hope . I want them to be sickened .

So far it has been marvellous these last 2 games at Ibrox

And on a little footnote .. In the 4 games this season . We have scored 4 and the scum 3 goals

Who the fuck would have thought that  in the back to back games with them last season . Marvellous again .

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I want any avenue shut down mate . No hope . I want them to be sickened .

So far it has been marvellous these last 2 games at Ibrox

And on a little footnote .. In the 4 games this season . We have scored 4 and the scum 3 goals

Who the fuck would have thought that  in the back to back games with them last season . Marvellous again .

Agreed, I am a cunt though and want to snatch hope away from them at the last minute 😀

9 hours ago, bouncy said:

still believe tickets should go to the RSC's who have sadly been swept to the side here in favour off the ccs 

Bit of a negative u turn in which has been a positive everyone in agreement thread , 800 tickets 12k on CCCS probs hardly any the tickets go to CCCS members , not being a member of a RSC myself we’ll be going for ten in a row by the time my turn comes round on CCCS😂😂, worth it though, loved every second of the 2 games at ibrox and I was full against the allocating cut at the start 

11 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Bit of a negative u turn in which has been a positive everyone in agreement thread , 800 tickets 12k on CCCS probs hardly any the tickets go to CCCS members , not being a member of a RSC myself we’ll be going for ten in a row by the time my turn comes round on CCCS😂😂, worth it though, loved every second of the 2 games at ibrox and I was full against the allocating cut at the start 

more than welcome to join up bud ,