Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hammer93

Jon Flanagan

Recommended Posts

I have to be honest I have never quite taken to him as a player but the last 5 odd games he has been immense culminating in another great performance today....a must keep for me now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Two absolute thunderbastard challenges today! Every squad needs a Flanno.

A Kevin Thomson like performance. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was great at the start of the season, his form and confidence dipped and he lost his place in the team. He has regained it, perhaps through problems outwith his control, but heÔÇÖs made the position his own for now. Fair play and great performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looked good at the start of the season, then was rightfully dropped for being absolutely shocking.

Played well in the last few games and has deserved his place, but we need better next season.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After everything going into the game, he put us at risk with the incident but he had a great game, especially in the first half. Some big tackles and more importantly was some of his passing. Didn't play it safe, he made good, decisive forward passes through celtic lines and got us moving a couple of times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Looked good at the start of the season, then was rightfully dropped for being absolutely shocking.

Played well in the last few games and has deserved his place, but we need better next season.

 

Not gonna lie, i think he became shocking once Worrall came in for katic on the same side as flanagan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

He was great at the start of the season, his form and confidence dipped and he lost his place in the team. He has regained it, perhaps through problems outwith his control, but heÔÇÖs made the position his own for now. Fair play and great performance.

Like so many in our squad .Superb performances then a dip in form comes and they are labled duds and liabilities .

Bad players cant play as well as he has at times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not gonna lie, i think he became shocking once Worrall came in for katic on the same side as flanagan

Coincidence .Playing well again since Worrall has been out .Also a coincidence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I have to be honest I have never quite taken to him as a player but the last 5 odd games he has been immense culminating in another great performance today....a must keep for me now

Absolutely outstanding today 

Only played in one loss all season 

Surely bears have got more respect for him after today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's no coincidence that our best performances have been with that defence. Barisic is twice the player, but Flanagan makes us far more balanced. Not to mention that dig others lack!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...