Jon Flanagan

hammer93

5 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

How someone who sits in judgement  over all the teams in the league, can be a season ticket holder of one specific club is both astonishing as well as totally wrong. The CO must be seen to be fair and above reproach. Yeh right..😡

Yeah it seems that way, but why are we not being seen to mention this .

Rangers should expect fines, but at least get at their throats with all this .

Seek clarification .Like the bheasts used as a masterstroke to get everything they needed in 2012

Get these cunts outed or at least put them under pressure like the scum did with Dallas and Mcdonald

It will pay off in the long run as we are going to be majorly fucked over next few seasons . If he continually take it up the arse

12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Surely even those who like to sit on the fence can now see the blatant bias against us. FFS he blatantly elbows Defoe in the face. Thing is we still have too many still believing in this dignified silence thing that when something as blatant as this happens it is shrugged off.

Fuck the SFA and Scottish football as a whole. We are on our own and it's time to take them all the way every time we get hit with these continual after match kangaroo courts.

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

If the CO has referred both incidents to the 3 man panel then (on this occasion) I have no issue with her. 

However, how one can result in 2 match ban, and the other nothing, is astonishing.

I have plenty of issues with it.

The ref booked our player. The rules say no further punishment is supposed to be forthcoming.

So show me a few incidents where this has happened in other games. Or are they actually doing everything they can to stop our players giving as good as they get.

36 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I read that on twitter and came in to see it had been posted :thumbup: 

It tells me these ex refs are not being honest because IF they did look at that smash into the face of Defoe and not think it was a red the the game really is fucked in Scotland. 

11 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The ref booked our player. The rules say no further punishment is supposed to be forthcoming.

So show me a few incidents where this has happened in other games. Or are they actually doing everything they can to stop our players giving as good as they get.

If the ref missed an "exceptional part" of an incident it can be retrospectively reviewed. Call it a get out clause for anything that can be used against Rangers if you will. As dictated by the CO.

In a Hivs v Scum game where Brown and Simunovic got away with shocking challenges, Darnell Johnson of Hivs got a yellow for a challenge. The scum put on the pressure in the media and guess what, yup, 2 game ban followed.

10 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Well the precedent has been set with yellows being upgraded, so as much as I disagree with the principle of reref decisons (and the celtic persuasion implementation of it), the precedent is there. 

The far bigger scandal would've been the CO NOT referring Simunovic. As I understand the rules, she obviously believed he had a case to answer so referred him for possible violent conduct. The 3 ex ref panel couldn't agree. That is astonishing considered against the outcome of Flanagan in the same match. 

Where the problem lies is with the system. On this occasion (and I stress this occasion) my issue is not with the Compliance Officer. In reality, Flanagan "could" have seen red during the game. He didn't. Rightly so. 

In the same reality, Simunovic "could" have received red during the game. He didn't. 

Re these 2 incidents, the problem now is not with the CO, it's with a system that has decided one is worse than the other, AFTER the CO decided both could be violent conduct. 

48 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Wonder which ex refs?  Steve Conroy perchance? 

On the topic of who he supported, Conroy said: "celtic, always have done."

Charlie richmond. Steven OReilly Willie young and Andrew waddell. The last 2 are employed by the Sfa 

All Rangers haters but my guesses alongside bitter Conroy 

6 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Well the precedent has been set with yellows being upgraded, so as much as I disagree with the principle of reref decisons (and the celtic persuasion implementation of it), the precedent is there. 

The far bigger scandal would've been the CO NOT referring Simunovic. As I understand the rules, she obviously believed he had a case to answer so referred him for possible violent conduct. The 3 ex ref panel couldn't agree. That is astonishing considered against the outcome of Flanagan in the same match. 

Where the problem lies is with the system. On this occasion (and I stress this occasion) my issue is not with the Compliance Officer. In reality, Flanagan "could" have seen red during the game. He didn't. Rightly so. 

In the same reality, Simunovic "could" have received red during the game. He didn't. 

Re these 2 incidents, the problem now is not with the CO, it's with a system that has decided one is worse than the other, AFTER the CO decided both could be violent conduct. 

No issue with the compliance officer 

Jesus mate 

Not words i genuinly think bears would use 

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I read that on twitter and came in to see it had been posted :thumbup: 

It tells me these ex refs are not being honest because IF they did look at that smash into the face of Defoe and not think it was a red the the game really is fucked in Scotland. 

It's been fucked for a long time and getting worse.

Next season we will have to be so good playing wise to counter all this shite. This CO role remains a worry as she can simply target our best and make the innocuous a crime. 

Morelos our best player was targetted by his fellow pros for one reason only, in getting him sent off. Next season I can't see it being any different. Who's next for the treatment, Defoe? Kent if he stays?

We are despised from top to bottom in the game. This shear hatred of us by all comers was borne out of Jealousy in the 9IAR years when no one could compete with us. Then it was the same Murray who gave them all the excuse to cry foul with the debt owed and there has been no let up ever since.

Now they and particularly the scum see us coming back and there has to be new ways found to stop us. The CO was a good ploy. The sectarian myth levelled at us is ramped up. Meanwhile all that is the worst in what is the scum is conveniently ignored. This so called sectarian snging is obviously way worse than child rape. 

This shitehole is an utter embarassment and an affront to the sport that is football.

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

If the CO has referred both incidents to the 3 man panel then (on this occasion) I have no issue with her. 

However, how one can result in 2 match ban, and the other nothing, is astonishing.

This is where the identities of the three man panels should be made public (in advance). 

I have no idea why they are nameless, but it only adds a layer of having something to hide. For example, if Conroy is frequently on the panels having publicly spoken about being a celtic can then we know we are being shafted. 

but then again, maybe that's the point. 

Theres just absolutely no reason for them not to be transparent. 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

This is where the identities of the three man panels should be made public (in advance). 

I have no idea why they are nameless, but it only adds a layer of having something to hide. For example, if Conroy is frequently on the panels having publicly spoken about being a celtic can then we know we are being shafted. 

but then again, maybe that's the point. 

Theres just absolutely no reason for them not to be transparent. 

Tis a very good point. If a referral can be made, and the refs are handpicked, then it can be argued that you'll know there will be panels that are unanimous, and ones that won't be. 

So on paper, like this weekend, the CO refers both incidents, and appears (on this occasion eejay 🙄) to be balanced, but it goes to a slanted panel, who give an outcome that appears astonishing, given both incidents in the same game.

The whole thing needs ripped up and done again. With, as you say, transparency and parity at its core. 

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Tis a very good point. If a referral can be made, and the refs are handpicked, then it can be argued that you'll know there will be panels that are unanimous, and ones that won't be. 

So on paper, like this weekend, the CO refers both incidents, and appears (on this occasion eejay 🙄) to be balanced, but it goes to a slanted panel, who give an outcome that appears astonishing, given both incidents in the same game.

The whole thing needs ripped up and done again. With, as you say, transparency and parity at its core. 

That's it, but if they are insistent on keeping this referral system then say this week they would say who will be on any panel to look at games that are taking place over the next weekend. 

Openness and accountability should make for a more balanced and just outcome (in theory). 

4 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Iirc did the ref and or brown state that he went by the word of the assistant ref? If so that would clear the ref of any wrong doings and keep the sfa in the clear as well. Ref never seen it wnet by his linesmans word and got it wrong. 

don't be daft - law states 'seen by any of the match officials;

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 200 : Where any one of the sending off offences of (A1) serious foul play, (A2) violent conduct, and (A3) spitting at an opponent or any other person is committed by a player at a match, but that sending off offence was not seen by any of the match officials at the time that it was committed, the mandatory suspension for that sending off offence as provided for in Annex C of the Judicial Panel Protocol shall be applied to the player.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

In a way, this is probably our best opportunity to make a case against those fucking with the very contradictory outcomes from the same game.

The ref sees the Fanagan incident and gives a yellow. The CO says he didn't see the incident. Two match ban.

Defoe gets felled by an elbow. No cunt sees it. The CO ignores it and another scum thug walks away free.

Oh right!

Let me open my bumhole wider so you can shove it up further.

The Club needs to get those corrupt cunts telt and demand the appeal is upheld and that taig bitch walks or we take it further

McCafferty gave this 10 likes

We need to stop talking about dignified silence because I think this year the board have reacted well on many occasions. I thought the statement today was fucking brilliant. Whether it results in anything is a different matter but we are starting to fight back. I think the days of dignified silence are a thing of the past.