Tav was fantastic

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Got to give him big credit, he was fucking immense. The problem now is, he has accumulated 17 goals and that is going to attract a lot of attention. There's probably not another wide defender in Britain with that record.

Bet365 definitely gave him plenty exposure today😂 

Said last week that I always thought he was a brilliant player and I love the guy to bits but criticised his ability to be a leader and captain.

Since the turn of the year he has changed my mind full circle.  He needs a trophy now to see how he goes further.

Proud that a guy we signed in the lower leagues is still going strong.  I'd say the same for Foderingham but he was too busy playing on his phone to have any sort of impact.

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Excellent game from Tav today. Genuinely don't think he will be appreciated by some until he is gone.

I honestly thought he was going to be one that just could not play in a winning team against them (especially as captain) and that it was getting to him, but after the the last three games, (even losing the one at their midden) including today's performance I think he has proved that he can play in a winning team against the tarriers and I am delighted to admit he has proved me wrong and would love to keep him if possible. 

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can only hope now that the club are strong enough to delay accepting any silly money bids for another 12 months, and that Tav himself would rather have a crack at captaining us to success and cementing legend status than to leave for a Leeds/Villa/West Brom.

Mate, he is a massive Leeds fan. If they get promoted and come looking he will not give captaining us to success a second thought, playing for his boyhood club in probably the best leauge in the world will be a dream. Im sure he still goes to games when he can.

He was brilliant yesterday ....he's had his nightmares ..... that's true .... but for me he was always a talented player amongst poor players .... now the team has better players around him he has come to be recognised as one of the best attacking full backs in the game up here .... hope he stays.

:UK: