The Manager

Broxi

I have to eat humble pie around the begging of the year I started to doubt him. No more we are such a well drilled outfit.

We need the board to back him big and get 3/4 quality players he's spoke about needing. 

Massive light appearing at the end of the long dark tunnel finally

first season as manager and he's improved us.

group stages of europe - if you told me we'd get that far at the start of the season i'd have laughed at you.

winning 2 home games against the scum. other than that only time we beat them since 24th March 2012 was in 2016 when it came to penalties.

6 points behind them and at worst 9 points. closer than we were in 11/12 season even if you don't count the 10 point deduction.

we need to keep improving. if we managed to put more consistent runs together then we'll easily take the title off them. there really is no gap any more. the title has come down to just 2 games as of right now and if we lose against kilmarnock then just 3 games. if we didn't drop points against diddy teams like motherwell, dundee, st johnstone then who knows what could've happened.

I thought it was a big mistake putting another rookie manager in charge.  I’ve been delighted with the 4-3-3 high pressing system Gerrard has used since he’s game here.  He has a very modern approach to formations and tactics.  I also like that he goes after big physical players.  If he gets money to spend this summer we could turn in to a formidable side.  Fingers crossed we do the right business in the transfer market.

Good post from the OP.

Stevie Gerrard has definitely improved us already this season and I reckon he will lead us to 55 next season with 3 or 4 quality players added to the squad..

The guy is an out and out winner ......and I for one hope he proves his doubters wrong