Now that's the Rangers I know

31 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Much more like it mate!

A great end to a (personally) shocking week!

Been the other way around far too often in the last 6-7 years, so a welcome return to normality!

Hope things pick up for you mate!

There's nothing quite like 3 points against the scum to make things that little bit better! :tu: 

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Hope things pick up for you mate!

There's nothing quite like 3 points against the scum to make things that little bit better! :tu: 

Cheers mate - they already have, thanks!

And you’re dead right!!

Good when we win.

Great when they lose.

When the two happen on the same day - bingo!!!!!!

So nice for the fitba to be that proper release at the end of a tough week.

Been too many occasions in the last few years that it’s only added to the stress levels!

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Fucking immense performance from every Rangers player today .Every one of them delivered 

So fucking proud to be a Rangers fan today 

There will be plenty critics saying .but Rangers win things .

I would 100pc agree that this is like the Rangers we know .

Where i would disagree though is .I dont recall anytime where we have played them at Ibrox twice in a row and dominated them quite as much as we have done the last twice .

Anybody tuning into these 2 games unaware of the Scottish game in the last 7 years would never think it was the opposition that was sitting on 7 and 8 titles in a row .

Both games we dominated them in every department .Compare these performances to the ones we had to watch at the end of last season shows how far we have come in such a short tIme where we were told we were miles behind them .We go into the new season needing 1 or 2 pieces of quality to guarantee the league and 3 or 4 to blow these fenian bastards out the water .

I really dont think its possible to be sitting more proud without actually winning something 

8 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Just in, absolutely brilliant. Bosses the manky bastards from start to finish. We absolutely dominated them, and they didn't have a clue how to deal with us. 

arfield, Davis and Kamara get special mentions from me. 

We made them look an absolute shambles.

They may as well have left 4 or 5 of their (supposedly) more influential players on the bus.

They might claim a couple of injuries - does that make THEM the two-man team?

The last few years brought us down to levels we all thought we would never have to endure as Rangers fans. One of the sorest parts of this was watching them rock up to Ibrox and putting five past us , strolling about and easing to 3 points. Was absolutely gutting to watch it happen time and time again for two seasons. That has now gone . They won’t enjoy coming to Ibrox over the next few years. 

fucking brilliant. we were in control the entire game and dominated them start to finish. got tore into them and didn't let them boss us about. we showed fight and desire to win. they didn't look interested at all.

bheasts in work getting the excuses in now because they know their time is coming. "ah but lennon's no good enough we're gonna need to bring in someone who knows what they're doing..." "ah but we'll need 8-10 new first team players straight away. it'll be a complete rebuild!". just on friday they were telling me how they'd be coming to ibrox to have a party and remind us why they are champions and how we'll clap them onto the pitch. we gave the bastards no respect coming onto the pitch and their performance is not what you'd expect from champions.

55 is coming and they know it. next season can't come quick enough.

12 hours ago, magic8ball said:

There will be plenty critics saying .but Rangers win things .

I would 100pc agree that this is like the Rangers we know .

Where i would disagree though is .I dont recall anytime where we have played them at Ibrox twice in a row and dominated them quite as much as we have done the last twice .

Anybody tuning into these 2 games unaware of the Scottish game in the last 7 years would never think it was the opposition that was sitting on 7 and 8 titles in a row .

Both games we dominated them in every department .Compare these performances to the ones we had to watch at the end of last season shows how far we have come in such a short tIme where we were told we were miles behind them .We go into the new season needing 1 or 2 pieces of quality to guarantee the league and 3 or 4 to blow these fenian bastards out the water .

I really dont think its possible to be sitting more proud without actually winning something 

I have a couple of mates, ones Nigerian and ones Thai but English born and bred and they are fed up about me going on about Rangers to them but they genuinely can't fathom how they cunts won the league. They have only seen the last 3 old firm games right enough and from a neutral they can't believe we lost the game a few weeks back but couldn't believe how good we were in both ibrox games. They think the gulf between the 2 teams is pretty big and can't wait to see us win the title next season

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I have a couple of mates, ones Nigerian and ones Thai but English born and bred and they are fed up about me going on about Rangers to them but they genuinely can't fathom how they cunts won the league. They have only seen the last 3 old firm games right enough and from a neutral they can't believe we lost the game a few weeks back but couldn't believe how good we were in both ibrox games. They think the gulf between the 2 teams is pretty big and can't wait to see us win the title next season

Have they watched our horror shows this season. 

Thats all they need to watch to know why we aren’t winning the league. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Proved what?? 

So the change of formation has had nothing to do with it?? 

No it’s simply because they aren’t worried about Mo. 😂😂

away and have a lie down. 

I don't think it's so much a change of formation as we are still essentially playing the 433 but more a change in tactics and playstyle to suit defoe

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Have they watched our horror shows this season. 

Thats all they need to watch to know why we aren’t winning the league. 

Read my post again. My friends have only seen 3 of our games this season and that is the last 3 old firm games. They can only go by the games they have seen

Just now, rabc10000 said:

I don't think it's so much a change of formation as we are still essentially playing the 433 but more a change in tactics and playstyle to suit defoe

Formation, tactics, new system. 

Call it what you will but we changed it up to get our players closer to Defoe, the revelation of the games after the split has been Arfield for me. If Stevie could’ve worked that one out sooner we might just have nicked 55. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Formation, tactics, new system. 

Call it what you will but we changed it up to get our players closer to Defoe, the revelation of the games after the split has been Arfield for me. If Stevie could’ve worked that one out sooner we might just have nicked 55. 

Agree to it ally with what your saying but really formation is completely dif to tactics. 

Arfield was the one guy I knew would be a massive success but mostly down to seeing him play for Burnley the couple of seasons before he joined us. For me he just typifies what a Rangers player is. But I think Gerrard seems to have found his favoured style of play and team and as you said it's certainly paid dividends.