Sign in to follow this  
BLUEDIGNITY

That performance today said . . .

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

I’m enjoy the victory but normal service resumed when we win the league 

Jeezo mate, calm down and don’t go ott eh?

4 minutes ago, kanjo said:

They turned up at Ibrox twice and in those two games had two shots on target. 

Today was a statement. 

Crazy statistic

HG5 likes this

They have been pissing on our chips for ages taking regular 5s off us as if it was normal, the tables are turning.

I'm now thinking of some of the abject performances throwing points away earlier in the year and these fuckers turning 1 point into 3 with 90 plus 5 goals, this title was there for the taking.

HG5 and The Ibrox Derry like this

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gerrard is learning. He is getting it right. He now knows what it takes and what this backwater is all about.

Has been coming together the last few games. The inconsistency earlier in the season fucked us and we gifted them the title.

We are now better than them. Today imo we fucking humiliated the cunts. They had no answers. We imposed ourselves. Our tempo and movement immense.

Every player on that park today stepped up. Even Wes went to the growl. We even had options on the bench that wouldn't weaken us.

Of course I'm gutted we didn't put those imposters to the sword for the title, but we ARE fucking coming, of that I have no doubt and next season there will be no fucking prisoners.

WATP!

on top of that they will have around 10-12 players to replace  with loans out of contract etc  they have a bigger job to do than us

48 minutes ago, grant_rfc said:

Yet their fans will still come out with nonsense such as " not one of our players would get in their side"...

Their problem currently is they are so far up their own arses that they cant actually see the gap in the quality on the park has been closed.

Flanagan would, he has studied the broonaldo sneaky elbow to the neck trick.

HG5 and BlueAvenger like this

The trajectory is pointing in the right direction, whilst we have definitely improved they’ve argumentatively got weaker. Bodes well for next season!

They are now the club in transition whilst we have the basis of a strong team with only one or two more additions required. The rightful guardians of Scottish football is back in their commanding position as the established team.

30 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Fans aren't loving popcorn teeth quite so much. There's a YouTube video going about of popcorn post match interview and the majority comments are in favour of him being sacked. Some messages have been posted on twitter. Quite funny to read. 

The meltdown is glorious. 

It always is @Sweettartangirl, it always is

Sweettartangirl likes this

42 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Fans aren't loving popcorn teeth quite so much. There's a YouTube video going about of popcorn post match interview and the majority comments are in favour of him being sacked. Some messages have been posted on twitter. Quite funny to read. 

The meltdown is glorious. 

I'm a great fan of the chap.  I hope he stays.

jintybear likes this

Apart from bragging rights today's game means not very much at all. They are still on for a treble and we have nothing to show for another season.

They were handing the league to us on a plate a number of times and we didn't show up. I can enjoy beating them and still see we need to keep up the hard work and bring in some more players.

Bad Robot likes this

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

They have been pissing on our chips for ages taking regular 5s off us as if it was normal, the tables are turning.

I'm now thinking of some of the abject performances throwing points away earlier in the year and these fuckers turning 1 point into 3 with 90 plus 5 goals, this title was there for the taking.

Of course it was, but the title should be there for the taking every season, and iam confident it will be from now on.

Those cunts have had it way too easy, they have been looking great against diddy teams for years, and their players have believed in their own hype, cranked up by the Papish media.

Their players and fans have deluded themselves with this invincible pish, and it's coming back to take a big bite out of their baws.

Rodgers knew it, the penny dropped, and he got himself to fuck.

So the board acted and rolled out good, auld Lenny. He will appease the thickos among their support.

He will also take them back years, paving the way for us to take them to the cleaners once again.

The script has almost been word perfect for us, and long may it continue, which iam sure it will.