Sign in to follow this  
ready1873

Fod

7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Ice any see why he won't be staying, if anything it looks like the increasingly mentality unhinged McGregor may be off.

You think McGregor will be off? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

You think McGregor will be off? :lol: 

I'm doubting his mentality at the moment, seems to be still in a massive sulk over his red card against Aberdeen, left the national set up immediately and then that total Kung Fu nonsense last week. Can we rely on him next season when the pressure is up against us??

31 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think he’ll be off this Summer tbh.

Fair play to him. Served us well and wish him well for the future if he goes 

Done well to stop their only shot on goal today and he seems a nice guy, but let's not forget how poor he is. 

I've never seen a keeper beaten so much with shots from outside the box and his distribution is shocking at times. Every time the ball gets passed back to him, my arse is twitching tbh.

Good luck to him, but we need better.

7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm doubting his mentality at the moment, seems to be still in a massive sulk over his red card against Aberdeen, left the national set up immediately and then that total Kung Fu nonsense last week. Can we rely on him next season when the pressure is up against us??

He’s done daft stuff like that for years ffs ,yes I would have in goals b4 any keeper in the country when the pressure is on  

5 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

No idea how he managed to save that shot. Was sitting in east enclosure and looked an unreal stop.

It was actually just a really horrible shot. 

20 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yes. He’s been there and done it all before. He’s exactly the type we need for a proper title challenge. 

29 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

No idea how he managed to save that shot. Was sitting in east enclosure and looked an unreal stop.

Scuffed shot more than a great save sadly. Still did it right by pushing it away rather thaan trying to hold it and potentially dropping it.

His best save imo was scooping up a cross that one of tehir cunts put in, 

I love the guy, but he's not the standard we need.

22 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Yes. He’s been there and done it all before. He’s exactly the type we need for a proper title challenge. 

And even if we decide that we can’t trust McGregor (which we won’t) then Fod has shown time and time again that he can’t be relied on at the level we need to be at either.

Could never question his effort but he's not good enough to be first choice going forward that was proven time and time again 

I am worried about where McGregors head is at though