Katic

Lloyd

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think the game in Moscow was the only time I saw him bad. He was all over the place that night.

He was poor but to be fair to him that was only his second game in 6 weeks and his first in nearly 3 weeks and that was that half he had against Hamilton were he made a couple of mistakes and was bombed out.

22 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

In the league we've won 71% of our games with Katic starting compared to only 58% with Worrall starting. It doesn't work out this way but over 38 games that's about 5 wins of a difference. 

He's bang on about the two losses, one at parkhead and the other in Moscow. In terms of the league starts though with Katic we lost 1 in 17 starts (6%) and with Worrall 3 defeats in 19 (15%). Again over 38 games that's a difference of 3 defeats over a season. 

The other stat that caught my eye was that in Katic's 28 starts we conceded 2 or more twice (7%) and in Worrall's 29 starts we conceded 2 or more five times (17%).

It might seem like fractions and that Worrall wasn't so bad but it's these small differences that could have meant we were going into Sunday with at least a chance of winning the league.

Great research but you need to get out more,😁

8 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

It's a shame he won't be playing at the weekend. Gerrard has given him a week off early so he can prepare for the under 21 euro champs. 

Fair enough really its a nothing game on a shite pitch. Give Worrall one last game and a send off.