The bouncy after the second goal

GOAT

47 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Brilliant. Thanks for that.

I took a mate of mine who supports Liverpool to the Hearts game earlier in the season & he was puzzled why we don't have 'a song'.

I told him we've got dozens, all original & not shared with any other club like YNWA.

This will do nicely.  👍

Defoe must have been shellshocked by that atmosphere. He’s had a fantastic career and played at some of the most renowned stadiums in the world down south but he’ll never have experienced an atmosphere anything close to that yesterday.

Imagine standing on the pitch taking in that bouncy all around you?

43 minutes ago, silverbear said:

Brilliant. Thanks for that.

I took a mate of mine who supports Liverpool to the Hearts game earlier in the season & he was puzzled why we don't have 'a song'.

I told him we've got dozens, all original & not shared with any other club like YNWA.

This will do nicely.  👍

Follow follow would surely be classed as our song ? I might be mistaken but I can’t think of any other club who sings it ?

26 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Follow follow would surely be classed as our song ? I might be mistaken but I can’t think of any other club who sings it ?

Every other Saturday  and Blue Sea of Ibrox are also pretty unique - although the second one isn’t a traditional old number.