They won't see 10 in a row

ScottBF2

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Who gives a fuck if they die, they won't see it because it won't happen.

Fuck them and fuck the mhedia trying to purport this song as being something created to mock their deaths - we've been singing this all season. 

Someones still on the shandies from yesterday.

Because I am as bitter as they come towards them its only 4 titles they have won in direct competition against us infact one of those campaignes we were 12 points ahead in 2012 before they were gift wrapped that first one after admin. Still boils my piss. 

No cunt will see them win 10 in a row. Not my wain, grandchildred or great grandchildren. Isny fucking happening.

Noises them up though, so all good. I have never sang it solely because the retarded fucks might think it is possible. But as I said, fucks them off and the bait has been taken.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

As far as im concerned its exact same as the Famine song. 

A song to have a pop at the cunts with enough innuendo for them to lose their shit and it works .

Same with Big Jock Knew .but for some reason theu dont complain about that 🤔

We really should add "and billy too" at he end of bjk.
As he told the world it was "an open secret"
How the fuck can you even support an organisation like that.

BBC said typical sectarian singing ?  Really? The sun newspaper  asking for stands to be shut down?  again really, maybe these journalists should be called out for what they are.  The song was sung long ago so we just change what we sing now to oppease them ? Prime example the billy boys , banned for being offensive not sectarian and we can't sing it ?  Again why ? As they still sing and do what they want without prosecution as the evidence gets destroyed   

The wee Rangers club was a target this time , the last game they stormed there own pub stabbed people yet non of these so called rags to date have printed the truth as it muddies the waters where we are concerned. 

Hiw can the Lisbon lions or anyone see 10 in a row ?   The same club who wanted us dead will never ever do 10 in a row, so why are the media startingbthis campaign against us ?

Time these so called rags where banned from Ibrox as we do not need them half as much as they need us. 

12 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Who gives a fuck if they die, they won't see it because it won't happen.

We have a won our second OF game in 7 years . We need to cool the jets

It was fun on Sunday but this sort of bravado  does my head in

Lets walk the walk, rather than talk the talk

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

BBC said typical sectarian singing ?  Really? The sun newspaper  asking for stands to be shut down?  again really, maybe these journalists should be called out for what they are.  The song was sung long ago so we just change what we sing now to oppease them ? Prime example the billy boys , banned for being offensive not sectarian and we can't sing it ?  Again why ? As they still sing and do what they want without prosecution as the evidence gets destroyed   

The wee Rangers club was a target this time , the last game they stormed there own pub stabbed people yet non of these so called rags to date have printed the truth as it muddies the waters where we are concerned. 

Hiw can the Lisbon lions or anyone see 10 in a row ?   The same club who wanted us dead will never ever do 10 in a row, so why are the media startingbthis campaign against us ?

Time these so called rags where banned from Ibrox as we do not need them half as much as they need us. 

In about 10 years time . And our club are still lying down to it all . It will be a 100 times worse than it is at this moment .

If we get back on top . You can multiply that again .

The rhags know now after 2012 where there bread is buttered .

I honestly reckon only a small gullible  section of bears  buy these papers now

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We have a won our second OF game in 7 years . We need to cool the jets

It was fun on Sunday but this sort of bravado  does my head in

Lets walk the walk, rather than talk the talk

Naw. I'm not a player or staff member at the club. I can get overexcited and be overconfident all I like. I came into the game this week absolutely certain we'd fuck them and I told every single person that cared to listen. 

I'm now just as certain that, as things stand, that lot will not be top of the tree this time next year. Those cunts are in their place and we put them there.