**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He's had plenty of good games, goals and assists. Important ones too. 'I don't like him' or 'I don't think he's good enough' is valid. 'He does nothing' is mince. Kind of exaggeration he sometimes suffers.

Think the wee cameo where he hit the bar summed it up - sets up Alf with a chargedown, then almost nets the rebound.

Mix of bits & pieces scrapping which is a victory for running around a lot, then almost breaks the bar with a great volley (although, maybe he should have scored).

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Poor isn't what you said. You said he does nothing. That's blatantly untrue.

Jesus, it's an opinion. Get over it. 

RM police out in force. 

I'm entitled to an opinion, I think he offers us nothing. 

4 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Killie in 3rd because of negative football and a horrendous pitch.

Don't forget to add that this gives them European football next season and that their manager is Scotland's manager of the year.   Taken together - including the pitch - these are the ingredients for what passes for success and progress in Scottish football.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He's had plenty of good games, goals and assists. Important ones too. 'I don't like him' or 'I don't think he's good enough' is valid. 'He does nothing' is mince. Kind of exaggeration he sometimes suffers.

I think you're bang on, there's a certain type of supporter that refuses to give that Portuguese eejit credit for morelos - the standard reply being it was JJ that found him... Pedro signed him, what manager on this earth uncovers all of the players in his squad?

Then Candeias is shite, even although he has a large amount of assists and there are far poorer performers in the team, at least he's had a decent strike at goal and is offering something just now? What about the over the other side of the park? Has the ball even been over there yet?

Aye but it's all Candeias's fault :lol:

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Jesus, it's an opinion. Get over it. 

RM police out in force. 

I'm entitled to an opinion, I think he offers us nothing. 

Not familiar with forums mate? A place where you debate. Not a place where you say something and then nobody reacts.

Archived