**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a point to be taken from this game is that Gerrard picked a team he said was capable of winning if it played well.   It didn't.  And his team selection has not worked.    There is no way on this earth that we should be going to Kilmarnock and not imposing a far better, far more powerful, far more effective Rangers performance on the game.    It's not good enough this season and its certainly not going to be good enough next season.   

A lot for Gerrard to get to grips with for next season.   First season as a sighting season is over.   It's now time to drop the talk about making progress (as if that's somehow enough) and time to start delivering trophies. 

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Ryan jack is fucking pish the fans are blind to this fact.

I semi agree with you. I don't think he's pish but he's heavily overrated. People call him a future Rangers captain but in truth he probably won't be here after next season.

49 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Barasic is playing full back , Haliday is in midfield. Both Kamara and Barasic fucked up for the goal..........

In the first half Halliday was effectively at left back with Barisic ahead of him.  Whether that was by accident or not I don't know.  They are both mince.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Killie are dreadful to watch.

Created more than we did today and with players that our fans would greet about if we signed 

Aye they're dreadful to watch but they've got players who actually give a fuck. We had at least 5/6 out there today who looked like they'd rather have been anywhere else 

Well that's us to Europa league 1st leg Juky 11th.  Let's hope we have a bit more quality and are more consistent as we threw the league away.   

Stop 9 in a row at all costs, and title 55 will top all others and I include 86-87 pottidrie, 96-97 tannidice and 2005 Easter road.  

Can't wait to sing It's coming home again when we are in our rightful place. 

Archived