**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Valance1690 said:

Hes spot on saying big changes are needed if we're going to compete next season 

Need at least 4/5 quality signings to have a go at the title and hopefully ship out the same amount of cunts stealing a wage 

There's not 'big' changes needed at all! We've just won our last 5 against the best this league has to offer, slipping up today for the reasons I mentioned above. 

Changes yes, but there's hardly an overhaul required! 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Always find it comical when people slate smaller clubs for celebrating getting into Europe etc.

Yet its acceptable when our fans celebrate goals on the park in meaningless games 

That's football fans in a nutshell.

First off, Scottish refs are a fucking joke. The amount of shite other teams get away with v. us continues to be absolutely criminal, which brings me to my second grouse: Broadfoot. Horrible cheating stain of a man. Obviously a lot of the blame lies with our gallant underachievers today, but by God I am really getting to loathe Kilmarnock.

Always find it comical when people slate smaller clubs for celebrating getting into Europe etc.

Yet its acceptable when our fans celebrate goals on the park in meaningless games 

Spot on embarrassing 

Thats a shame, was hoping to see Aberdeen crash out of Europe once again, its like Halloween and all those other traditions, you know, autumn leaves turning, the first robin in the garden, nights are fair drawing in, Aberdeen will have been dumped out of Europe again. Nevermind.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

It was pish, but it was a meaningless end of season game on a shite plastic pitch with 4 players in that were rusty and other players already checked out on holiday with their more illustrious team mates. 

Cant get too upset about it

If it was for the league or even to finish second I guarantee we’d have seen a different match.

I wonder if Clarke will mention the singing today.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Ah so it does. Didn't think of that. Hopefully Hearts can win however unlikely the way things have been going.

I heard it today at some point (when the sound was loud enough for me to hear it :happy:) and to be honest the carry on they were making about 3rd  I did not realise until that point.

I suppose it is about 25/75 for them winning. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Gerrard would have learned a few things about some of those 2nd string players today

Aye none of them are up for the fight. 

Dont think the 3 lads already signed are good enough to start, but hopefully they can bolster the squad. 

1 minute ago, backup said:

robbed by a dive.

Robbed of what? A solitary point? Means nothing.

For me it was a penalty and pure pish from barasic.

The better team won, that’s the worst thing about today. I expect a good transfer window and DK not to thing his work is done.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Meh. Don't really give a flying fuck what happened today. Counts for fuck all from a Rangers perspective. 

I give a flying fuck. performances like today have happened far too often this season to be a coincidence. Fringe players were given a chance to go out and prove they are worthy of being here and they didn't turn up again. And all the posts about it not meaning anything is a load of shite. We slagged the Tims last week for that excuse. Today was the reality of our season, our squad doesn't have the depth of quality to compete.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

There's not 'big' changes needed at all! We've just won our last 5 against the best this league has to offer, slipping up today for the reasons I mentioned above. 

Changes yes, but there's hardly an overhaul required! 

We've won the last 5 when there was very little left to play for, means absolutely nothing

We bottled it in the big parts of the season and today showed yet again that if we don't have our strongest 11 available at all times we struggle.

The taigs can make 3/4 changes and still win games because of the depth they have, that's what we need to compete over a season. 

Cunts like Barisic/Candeias/Flanagan/Worrall aren't ever going to win you titles, could easily add another 3/4 names into that 

Archived