**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Always find it comical when people slate smaller clubs for celebrating getting into Europe etc.

Yet its acceptable when our fans celebrate goals on the park in meaningless games 

IMO there are no meaningless games. Every fan can and should celebrate as much as they want. Even the mad bastards in the EPL Championship playoff semis going a tad OTT. Good luck to them. 

Just now, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Away you go bell end.

Aye away you go and support teams against Rangers.  I think we all know who the bell end is here. 

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Robbed of what? A solitary point? Means nothing.

For me it was a penalty and pure pish from barasic.

The better team won, that’s the worst thing about today. I expect a good transfer window and DK not to thing his work is done.

piss off 👍

Was pish, kinda knew it from the team sheet.

Some of our players were trying too hard, some not really trying at all.

Only positives from the day, the taigs just about beat Hertz at home, who knows about next week, and no sheep in Europe.

Today's performance was an absolute disgrace.     

Gerrard needs to apologise to the fans for that and the players should pay for our fans tickets today.

Mebude should not have been played today.

Jack was knackered for last 15 mins.

No creativity, no effort.

I've defended Barisic before but today has ended that.

From our entire squad, the players I do not want to see play again are Worrall, Flanagan, Grezda, Barisic, McAuley, Coulibaly, Dodoo, Holt, Halliday, Hodson, Herrera, Lafferty.   I'm not bothered if we don't get Kent back unless it is on a free transfer as he is far too ineffective in too many games.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Gerrard needs to apologise to the fans for that and the players should pay for our fans tickets today.

Fuck off :lol:

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Was pish, kinda knew it from the team sheet.

Some of our players were trying too hard, some not really trying at all.

Only positives from the day, the taigs just about beat Hertz at home, who knows about next week, and no sheep in Europe.

They’re pumping Hearts next week mate, sadly.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Mebude should not have been played today.

Jack was knackered for last 15 mins.

No creativity, no effort.

I've defended Barisic before but today has ended that.

From our entire squad, the players I do not want to see play again are Worrall, Flanagan, Grezda, Barisic, McAuley, Coulibaly, Dodoo, Holt, Halliday.   I'm not bothered if we don't get Kent back unless it is on a free transfer as he is far too ineffective in too many games.

Red Mist?

It was absolutely clear all week that Gerrard saw this game as meaningless. We have rested our captain and our best attacking midfielder. We have rested our form centre back and we have fielded fringe players that haven't played in weeks..... I am not saying he didn't want to win, and i am sure he will share his anger but if he had needed to win the team would have been very different

Just now, GOAT said:

Aye away you go and support teams against Rangers.  I think we all know who the bell end is here. 

Who’s talking about supporting other teams? A tongue and cheek end of season post and you jump in like a keyboard warrior giving it big licks 👍 

I don’t come on this site to trade insults to follow bears. I am actually disappointed in myself for biting to your initial abuse. I must try harder to stay out the way of the likes of you on here.    

The way you shut up papish corrupt referees and biased commentators is to score more goals than your opposition. Gerrard has brought in dross that are not up to it this year and has already brought in another three for next year who IMO are nowhere near good enough either. He better have some quality lined up and ship out a load of the dross we have at the club........

Archived