**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

with European qualification not too far away I still think we should give some of the guys a rest. I'm not sure why some people seem to hate every other football team that plays in Scotland. 

Given what's happened, especially over the last 8 years or so I see no reason whatsoever to hate the rest of Scottish football and specifically the top flight teams

1 hour ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

with European qualification not too far away I still think we should give some of the guys a rest. I'm not sure why some people seem to hate every other football team that plays in Scotland. 

Have you been in a coma since 2012?

23 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

For those that care,  and probably not much of a surprise, but just heard from someone who knows, Clarke to be announced Scotland manager Sunday/Monday, 

Just like to declare that I care not a jot as to what happens within that organization of serpents.

Wish them all the worst.

Cunts will be begging us to take both stands the second game we play them away next season. Other that the Wednesday night sheep game and both tarriers away I’ve been to every game this season, returned these through Rangers on principle, I know I’ll be gutted Sunday but ffs we’ve got to make a stand at some point. 

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Cunts will be begging us to take both stands the second game we play them away next season. Other that the Wednesday night sheep game and both tarriers away I’ve been to every game this season, returned these through Rangers on principle, I know I’ll be gutted Sunday but ffs we’ve got to make a stand at some point. 

I returned mine and now gutted I'm not going. But there's a bigger picture and I'm happy with my decision 

Archived