Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

34 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Coombes & Mebude in the squad I'm sure I read somewhere.  

Would love to see both get some game time at the weekend

with European qualification not too far away I still think we should give some of the guys a rest. I'm not sure why some people seem to hate every other football team that plays in Scotland. 

7 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

with European qualification not too far away I still think we should give some of the guys a rest. I'm not sure why some people seem to hate every other football team that plays in Scotland. 

Given what's happened, especially over the last 8 years or so I see no reason whatsoever to hate the rest of Scottish football and specifically the top flight teams

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

You're right, my bad.

Never noticed a few posts up there was someone from the future posting on here.

ya gypsy time travelling weirdo@rabc10000

Fuck I keep forgetting I'm from 8k years I'm the future😎

Play the strongest team we can, if we win and the scum lose the gap is 3 points and they will absolutley shit themselves about whats to come next season.

For those that care,  and probably not much of a surprise, but just heard from someone who knows, Clarke to be announced Scotland manager Sunday/Monday, 

23 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

For those that care,  and probably not much of a surprise, but just heard from someone who knows, Clarke to be announced Scotland manager Sunday/Monday, 

Just like to declare that I care not a jot as to what happens within that organization of serpents.

Wish them all the worst.

Cunts will be begging us to take both stands the second game we play them away next season. Other that the Wednesday night sheep game and both tarriers away I’ve been to every game this season, returned these through Rangers on principle, I know I’ll be gutted Sunday but ffs we’ve got to make a stand at some point. 

Rfc52 likes this

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Cunts will be begging us to take both stands the second game we play them away next season. Other that the Wednesday night sheep game and both tarriers away I’ve been to every game this season, returned these through Rangers on principle, I know I’ll be gutted Sunday but ffs we’ve got to make a stand at some point. 

I returned mine and now gutted I'm not going. But there's a bigger picture and I'm happy with my decision 

1690tamRFC likes this