Rangers statement r.e. Flanagan Citation

grant_rfc

On 15/05/2019 at 09:25, KeyserSoze said:

Nobody jumped mate. Flannigan caught him a good one and should have been sent off.  No point in saying otherwise  

The issue is retrospective action yet again and simunovic’s assault on Defoe to show fair refereeing 

The three man panel has rightly agreed with me mate. If you require further tips on the rules of football future feel free to PM me. 😋

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Happy to see. Didn't think we had a chance with the appeal what the complaince officer has been. 

Expecting epic meltdown from the east end 😂

At least their player will make cup final and he shouldnt have 

10 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

Still can’t believe we have a system where the compliance officer is a fenian loving scumbag. Corruption to the absolute core. 

Apparently the fenian loving scumbag thing is written in biro in the SFA handbook now ... while the cats away the mice were always going to play and we were away for a long time

35 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The three man panel has rightly agreed with me mate. If you require further tips on the rules of football future feel free to PM me. 😋

Might not be the 3 man panel, if the decision isnt unanimous then the original decision is kept, 

I think anyway

The brass neck of the cunts.

celtic have branded Jon Flanagan’s Old Firm appeal win “a huge embarrassment” for the Scottish game.

The Rangers defender was charged by the SFA compliance office Claire Whyte for decking Scott Brown at Ibrox last weekend

Ref Kevin Clancy booked Flanagan for elbowing the celtic skipper during the first half of Gers’ Old Firm win.

But three former refs reviewed footage and all agreed the Ibrox defender should have been sent off by the whistler.

Flanagan faced a two-match ban but an independent panel cleared him at Hampden today – leaving the Hoops amazed.

A celtic spokesperson said: “The whole matter is a huge embarrassment for Scottish football.”

4 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

The brass neck of the cunts.

celtic have branded Jon Flanagan’s Old Firm appeal win “a huge embarrassment” for the Scottish game.

The Rangers defender was charged by the SFA compliance office Claire Whyte for decking Scott Brown at Ibrox last weekend

Ref Kevin Clancy booked Flanagan for elbowing the celtic skipper during the first half of Gers’ Old Firm win.

But three former refs reviewed footage and all agreed the Ibrox defender should have been sent off by the whistler.

Flanagan faced a two-match ban but an independent panel cleared him at Hampden today – leaving the Hoops amazed.

A celtic spokesperson said: “The whole matter is a huge embarrassment for Scottish football.”

The irony after tlb was greeting saying all we do is make statements. These cunts are the statement champions, the mad ambulance chasing bastards!