Rangers statement r.e. Flanagan Citation

grant_rfc

30 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Struggling to see whats so different between the Flanagan incident and the Bachmann incident that means Flanagan gets his yellow upgraded while Bachmann gets his red downgraded? Mind blowing hypocrisy

On a separate note Flanagan is a fucking idiot for doing it in the first place. A moment of stupidity could quite easily have cost us another 3 points 

It would have if it wasnt Clancys first OF game

A game that meant very little in terms of trophies

On Sunday. You had your willie colum moment from 2011. His first OF game where he gave us our very soft penalty with us already leading 2-1

8 years later and countless big match losses with him in charge. I can,t recall us ever getting a big  decision since

Clancy is now deemed honest and fair and you can count on him getting OF games next season where you will the real Clancy from this seasons Sheep games 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I sense It  will be reduced to 1 game in a way of 'off you trot 

And our club like the shower of pussies and statement experts we have running us, will accept it

Without a single person putting their heads in front of cameras

And telling EVERYONE whats really going on

I think the club will accept the outcome but it will result in the 2 game ban being upheld or an extra game added on for challenging them. Unless it's completely reversed the club will have made a fool of themselves with the statement then just accepting what punishment is finally dished out 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I think the club will accept the outcome but it will result in the 2 game ban being upheld or an extra game added on for challenging them. Unless it's completely reversed the club will have made a fool of themselves with the statement then just accepting what punishment is finally dished out 

Unfortunately I think you are correct. However, there does need to be a point in time when Rangers stand up to the sfa  or we will forever be on the receiving end of decisions such as this.

We do need to draw a line in the sand this time.

6 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Unfortunately I think you are correct. However, there does need to be a point in time when Rangers stand up to the sfa  or we will forever be on the receiving end of decisions such as this.

We do need to draw a line in the sand this time.

After the statement the other day I thought this was the time where we actually stood up for ourselves and took the sfa on and I really hope we do go the full way with them as well. Whether we do or not is a other thing. Problem being if we back down then they will continually shit over us and it makes us look weak and pathetic in the process

21 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Ideally, how would you see the club not accept the punishment? Play the player whilst banned?

I am not sure really what options the club has, keep speaking out against & highlighting the double standards, keep challenging the bans but realistically what can we do?

2 minutes ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

Ideally, how would you see the club not accept the punishment? Play the player whilst banned?

I am not sure really what options the club has, keep speaking out against & highlighting the double standards, keep challenging the bans but realistically what can we do?

By not accepting it I would like to see us, if possible go above the sfa with a full dossier of incompetence by refs, not just in our games but in all games, show them that it's not just us that are affected. Whether that's possible I have no idea but surely their must came a point where we as a club could do something???? 

If not it really means we must just accept whatever the sfa decide even if it's bending or breaking their own rules to punish us? 

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Fuck it, fight this one now, it is at a time in the season we can easily lose Flanagan for three games but point the gross hypocrisy in the system and refs.

46 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

After the statement the other day I thought this was the time where we actually stood up for ourselves and took the sfa on and I really hope we do go the full way with them as well. Whether we do or not is a other thing. Problem being if we back down then they will continually shit over us and it makes us look weak and pathetic in the process

Exactly, so the answer has presented itself, let them see the issue by complaining like a bitch and expose the system for what it is.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Maybe SG should do a few articles with friendly reporters down here asking why competent and ambitious managers (and possibly players) would consider going to Scotland due to the constant favouritism shown towards one team.  I am sure his dossier is quite thick by now.

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I thought I read that he swapped with Maxwell and joined the SFA board instead? 

Ave no idea being honest but I think I remember something about Norwich City when he left. Don't quite me I think that tho

On 15/05/2019 at 20:35, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nah, im sure the "citing" is when the 3 man panel agree that a red card is missed, then the compliance officer issues the retrospective ban

The issue Rangers should have is her inability to refer other incidents to the panel, but seemingly in this case she did

You have to contact her directly to raise an incident not the 3 man panel. As McGregor found out when he was cited, he asked directly how you raise a complaint and was told you contact the CO, he then sent her Email after Email pointing out similar incidents to his one on Ferguson so much so that the CO contacted Rangers to tell him to stop it  

She is the only person that can send any incident to the 3 man panel, then it is up to them to decide. They then go back to her with their judgement and she issues the citation or not. 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

That's what I thought as well. 

The Board

The main Board consists of eight members: the Scottish FA Office Bearers (Alan McRae, President; Ian Maxwell, Chief Executive; and Rod Petrie, Vice President), plus Neil Doncaster (PGB), Michael Mulraney (PGB), Thomas McKeown (NPGB) and independent non-executive director, Ana Stewart.

The Board will focus on corporate strategy and top-line decision-making, with the operational Professional Game Board and Non-Professional Game Board representing their respective parts of the game. These boards were created to provide greater focus in the affairs of the Professional and Non-Professional game.

Professional Game Board

Chair: Rod Petrie (Scottish FA)

Members: Alan McRae (Scottish FA), Ian Maxwell (Scottish FA), Neil Doncaster (SPFL), Leslie Gray (SPFL), Michael Mulraney (SPFL), Duncan Fraser (SPFL), Stewart Robertson (SPFL), Finlay Noble (SHFL) and Andrew Waddell (SLFL).

14 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Maybe SG should do a few articles with friendly reporters down here asking why competent and ambitious managers (and possibly players) would consider going to Scotland due to the constant favouritism shown towards one team.  I am sure his dossier is quite thick by now.

Excellent idea, I’m sure there are plenty of media outlets down South wanting to do a piece on Stevies first year in the job. Very easy for him to drop in comments of the one sided nature of the disciplinary system in scotland and how Rangers players are held to a higher standard on the pitch. 

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The Board

The main Board consists of eight members: the Scottish FA Office Bearers (Alan McRae, President; Ian Maxwell, Chief Executive; and Rod Petrie, Vice President), plus Neil Doncaster (PGB), Michael Mulraney (PGB), Thomas McKeown (NPGB) and independent non-executive director, Ana Stewart.

The Board will focus on corporate strategy and top-line decision-making, with the operational Professional Game Board and Non-Professional Game Board representing their respective parts of the game. These boards were created to provide greater focus in the affairs of the Professional and Non-Professional game.

Professional Game Board

Chair: Rod Petrie (Scottish FA)

Members: Alan McRae (Scottish FA), Ian Maxwell (Scottish FA), Neil Doncaster (SPFL), Leslie Gray (SPFL), Michael Mulraney (SPFL), Duncan Fraser (SPFL), Stewart Robertson (SPFL), Finlay Noble (SHFL) and Andrew Waddell (SLFL).

Knew it. 

What do we know about all these members? 

37 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You have to contact her directly to raise an incident not the 3 man panel. As McGregor found out when he was cited, he asked directly how you raise a complaint and was told you contact the CO, he then sent her Email after Email pointing out similar incidents to his one on Ferguson so much so that the CO contacted Rangers to tell him to stop it  

She is the only person that can send any incident to the 3 man panel, then it is up to them to decide. They then go back to her with their judgement and she issues the citation or not. 

I have emailed a complaint previously, followed up with numerous emails, and received no more than an automated response to the the sfa inbox email. No action was taken in the incident.

Saying that's the process doesn't mean that's actually the case. On various forums, I've yet to hear of one person who has had success or even personal acknowledgement of complaint. 

Try it. It's a sham with zero transparency, and even less desire for guys like us to highlight issues.