Gerrard in the district bar today.

dee9

5 hours ago, TartanTeddy said:

Was in Babbity Bowsers in the Merchant City years ago and he was in with a bunch of his mates from home - think they came to Glasgow a fair bit as it was easier  and less hassle than nights out in Liverpool. Not sure where he goes now to escape attention!!

Home 😉

17 hours ago, dee9 said:

I'm not so sure....if he's had a look at the what you been eating thread you have every chance 👌👍

Better not be nice to me, I'm apparently single now and gagging for likes, attention and white knights to rescue me from the big bad OT mob :lol:

In seriousness though,  thanks, I enjoy cooking when I get the time:) 

District bar is a great pub though so don't blame him having a couple of beers. It's great craic in there.  

5 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Same actually. Especially if you asked a daft question due to nerves, we've all seen how he deals with those

Get aw yer words mixed round the wrong way, "mate awrite, would ye pint a like" ok bye 

12 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

That's a pretty relaxed posture. Must have been enjoying himself

Pretty sad to think that a grown man took it without SG's knowledge when he was having a drink with friends. Compounded by the fact that they passed it around social media for a wee bit of fame.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Get aw yer words mixed round the wrong way, "mate awrite, would ye pint a like" ok bye 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Like phoning up a delivery n asking for pickin chakora 

Just don't say that this pub is a bit of a "lions den".

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Pretty sad to think that a grown man took it without SG's knowledge when he was having a drink with friends. Compounded by the fact that they passed it around social media for a wee bit of fame.

Yeah. Pretty shady thing to be doing really. Would make much more sense to get a photo WITH him then post that. But, if it was me I'd probably try and leave him be because he probably has to deal with all sorts of shite when he goes out, and he's certainly earned the right to have a pint in peace to unwind.

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

Yeah. Pretty shady thing to be doing really. Would make much more sense to get a photo WITH him then post that. But, if it was me I'd probably try and leave him be because he probably has to deal with all sorts of shite when he goes out, and he's certainly earned the right to have a pint in peace to unwind.

Indeed. Either ask for a photo or leave the man alone. Shows a lack of respect and is a tad creepy too. 

13 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Better not be nice to me, I'm apparently single now and gagging for likes, attention and white knights to rescue me from the big bad OT mob :lol:

In seriousness though,  thanks, I enjoy cooking when I get the time:) 

District bar is a great pub though so don't blame him having a couple of beers. It's great craic in there.  

The crazy world of RM ha.

Yea i have enjoyed a few jars in the district on a number of occasions. Love it.

12 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

People get excited by things like that. It might not be right in yours or most people's eyes, but it happens. 

It's a decent picture seeing him relaxed like that. I doubt he would even care being the kind of person he is. We don't have the full picture so for all we know he was more than aware of getting his picture taken or expects people would do it anyway. I don't think it is necessary to lay judgement when not having the full facts of this picture. 

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

People get excited by things like that. It might not be right in yours or most people's eyes, but it happens. 

It's a decent picture seeing him relaxed like that. I doubt he would even care being the kind of person he is. We don't have the full picture so for all we know he was more than aware of getting his picture taken or expects people would do it anyway. I don't think it is necessary to lay judgement when not having the full facts of this picture. 

You clearly fancy SG. Slabbering over the pic. Out of your leauge hen.